[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how are these two faggots even popular
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
how are these two faggots even popular
>>
Theyre white and they have "relatable" lyrics
>>
If you had told me 10 years ago that Fueled by Ramen would still be relevant in a decade I would have thought you were crazy.
>>
>>61918827
Theyr just so deep an alturnitive. I feal like they relly get me.
>>
they look like the its a prank bro youtube faggots
>>
because man their lyrics are so deep and they just speak to me you know?

and something something concept with Blurryface something something bad on purpose
>>
>>61918827
They're charismatic on-stage, giving the audiences an "emotional" experience.
>>
i like them a lot
>>
>>61918964
you shouldn't
>>
>>61918986
why not?
>>
>>61918997
because they SUCK
>>
>>61919053
how?
>>
>>61919053
on?
>>
dunno but they're fucking obnoxious
>>
>>61918860
For real. Back then I was always surprised how any band that was signed to them would immediately have a large following. Even bands that weren't on the radio. I figured that built-in fanbase thing was a fad, but l just YouTube'd all the bands on their current roster that I had never heard of and they all had a bunch of views. Props to them I guess for figuring out how to be cool with the "teen girls who pretend to feel like an outcast even though they're not at all" demographic for 12 years now.
>>
even if I was pleb I wouldn't listen to this trash
>>
>>61919062
idk I haven't listened to them
>>
>>61919053
>>61919062
>>61919099
/mu/ in a nutshell
>>
>>61919113
i agree
>>
File: 1450894529897.jpg (54 KB, 496x567) Image search: [Google]
1450894529897.jpg
54 KB, 496x567
>>61919113
>>
>>61919113
At least he's honest.
>>
>>61918827
The one on the left does all the drugs right?
>>
I only like Car Radio. Listened to their other stuff, and I still only like that song.
>>
>>61919175
I mean it ain't hard to tell
>>
>>61919176
that's legitimately one of the worst songs I've ever heard
>>
death grips for christians
>>
I like them, but their fans are literal cancer. Vessel was actually pretty good.
>>
>>61919218
100% this
>>
They actually made pretty good music before they got picked up Fueled By Ramen. After that they went to shit so hard they became irrelevant in all ways imaginable.
>>
>>61919218
This.

They try to be poetic/deep, yet stay relatable. Which, to me, doesn't work out right.
>>
File: rr.png (318 KB, 500x299) Image search: [Google]
rr.png
318 KB, 500x299
WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME TO THE GOOD OLD DAAAAYYS

fuck you tryhards 21pilots is actually dope
>>
>>61919997
lel
>>
Tbh i like Vessel and the self titled album, Blurryface is aight. Yeah, their fans are a bunch of teenagers girls who like to feel like they're outcasts even though they're not, but they're still a good band.
>>
>>61920243
I said t b h and it didn't become desu :0

desu
>>
>>61920269
no you said Tbh Senpai
>>
>>61919218
lmao so true. trying to be edgy with none of the edge.
>>
>>61919279
this

I used to listen to there first album when it came out, and while it was nowhere near a masterpiece, it really isn't that bad. But why would you expect /mu/ to actually listen to a band before they judge it.
>>
>>61919279
>irrelevant in all ways imaginable.
Except for, you know, their relevance.
>>
>>61918827
Say what you want about their style, their appeal to angsty adolescents, or even that guy's shrill voice, but they are some of the best producers/composers we've seen for awhile. They successfully blend genres and market it to a wide audience.

Don't know why I'm even responding though, this is obvious bait and everyone knows /mu/ has a secret hard on for all the talented, popular musical acts that they pretend to hate.
>>
They have some oretty nice, unpredictable melodies, Tyler does have some really good lyrics on some tracks, and his voice is great. He gets so expressive and puts so much energy into his work, there arent many other musicians out there with even near that level of intensity
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.