[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Tin Drum 2.jpg (886 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Tin Drum 2.jpg
886 KB, 1000x1000
what does /mu/ think of Japan? i thought tin drum was a pretty solid album and no one ever seems to really talk about it
>>
>>61917681
hiroshima and nagasaki got fuckin owned that's what i think
>>
>>61917681
It's GOAT. Sylvian is GOAT
>>
i know sakamoto plays on it (maybe the other ymo guys are on it as well?) but yeah, never really listened to japan despite ymo's involvement with them, i love ymo though and those singles sakamoto and sylvian put out.
>>
a very fucked up country filled with perverts, racists, pedos, manlets, and ugly women. they had a pretty based history with samurai etc. but then they just became america's bitch

not to mention almost all their music is just ripoffs of western music that was popular 10 years ago.
>>
Great country, can't wait to live there.

I'm not even a weeaboo, I just like the architecture.
>>
>>61917681
Out of all the New Romantic bands Japan were the most musically talented and most experimental. (Well except for YMO) It's their side projects I've always found more satisfying: Fripp & Sylvian and a true gem, Dali's Car with Mick Karn, and Peter Murphy of Bauhaus.
>>
>>61918134
Japanese architecture is cool as fuck. I also love the minimalism of classical Japan
>>
>>61918247
>YMO
>new romantic
>>
>>61918317
Technically I guess you're right.
>>
>>61918529
nah they just dont really have that sound
they sound more like a poppier kraftwerk than they do a new romantic band like duran duran or something
>>
>>61918601
Fair enough
>>
>>61918317
That's it, i'm getting out of the van now if we're having anything to do with the new romantics.
>>
>>61917714
dude holy fUCK LMAO
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.