[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
omg new diiv interview cole even gives /mu/ a shoutout we ma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: DIIV.jpg (244 KB, 1440x700) Image search: [Google]
DIIV.jpg
244 KB, 1440x700
omg new diiv interview
cole even gives /mu/ a shoutout we made it
http://pitchfork.com/features/profiles/9793-all-apologies-diivs-zachary-cole-smith-returns-from-the-brink/
>>
What a loser
>>
C
A N T
P A R
C E L
T H E
M A R
C E L
>>
literally the lamest idiot in music right now

what an utter mess of a human
>>
These trust fund faggot bands are so annoying. That entire article reeks of "daddy paid for this interview"

Literally no one gives that much of a shit about Diiv to justify this article.
>>
I wish he had fired Dev so he could join another band and get as far away from this Cobain wannabe as possible
>>
>He speaks at length about the culture of 4chan, the long shadow of white supremacy, the hypocrisy of white cisgendered people complaining about white cisgendered people, and so on.

what a dork lol
>>
File: 1401905993386.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
1401905993386.png
563 KB, 569x802
>>61914159
>http://pitchfork.com/features/profiles/9793-all-apologies-diivs-zachary-cole-smith-returns-from-the-brink/

>He told anti-Semitic jokes, and repeatedly used slurs like “nigger” and “faggot.”

>Perez is half-black and half-Dominican, and Smith says the accusations of racism were being made by white listeners who had never experienced any firsthand discrimination
>>
>Interview is about Zach and his heroin addiction
>Multiple paragraphs about le internet hate machine

I give him 3 years btw, you're never really over an addiction and with as much money/free time as he has I guarantee he'll be back on it by the end of the year.
>>
devin plz tell cole to restock t-shirts I want it badly
>>
man what a shithole of a news site

why did they make up all that shit about Devin almost killing the band over a small set of conversation threads on /mu/ that didn't get any attention anywhere else

also FlyLo said equally bad stuff and p4k isn't writing articles about that
>>
>>61914874
>These trust fund faggot bands are so annoying. That entire article reeks of "daddy paid for this interview"

>be struggling musician who can barely pay enough to put an album together and make do with what's available
>read about some spoiled brat with bought publicity and loads of money, but no talent or originality whining about his self-created drug problems because he wants to play dress up as a dead rock star.

Not even lewronggeneration, but these really are some bleak times we live in.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.