[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any new bands or artists that have come out in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: fug.jpg (153 KB, 681x883) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
153 KB, 681x883
Are there any new bands or artists that have come out in the past 3 years that are worth looking forward to?

I feel there aren't good new artists
>>
>>61910301
There aren't, and if you ask for an answer they'll just insult you because they have nothing to add.
>>
>>61910341
Fuggg
>>
Young Thug
The Coneheads
Pow!
Sheer Mag
Jack Name
Walter
Wand
White Reaper
Dreamsalon

don't bust my balls over dates, i'm not going to look up to see if they're exact

also 3 years is a pretty short time, you usually only put 1 album out in that time (and maybe be getting ready to put out your next one) so it's kind of hard to tell if the artists are going to last
>>
Viet Cong
>>
>>61910301
You're probably looking at the wrong places.
I.e. genres where nothing exciting is happening, look here >>61906898 to get a very faint idea.
>>
>>61910425
hello OP of that thread
>>
>>61910417
thought about saying them but they're just Women, who were around a lot longer than 3 years
>>
>>61910437
Hhaha nah haven't even posted in it.
But I would agree with the person saying that bleeps are more relevant atm.
>>
Kairon; IRSE!
>>
OP if you tell me what your taste is like i'll give you some recs

also expand your time frame to like 5 years and there'd be so much more stuff to name
>>
>>61910396
All wrong?
>>
>>61910301
just look on bandcamp and search ur fav genre
always new shit coming out that's good.
check record labels also
>>
>>61910960
what are you asking?
>>
B O N E S
O
N
E
S
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.