[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Doors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: The_Doors_-_L.A._Woman.jpg (26 KB, 301x300) Image search: [Google]
The_Doors_-_L.A._Woman.jpg
26 KB, 301x300
Any Doors fans here? Post your most favorite song/album. For me, it's Break on though from the rock ones, Riders on the storm from the jazz ones and LA Woman as for albums.
>>
File: The Doors.jpg (45 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
The Doors.jpg
45 KB, 500x500
Soul Kitchen or The End
>>
File: image.jpg (420 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
420 KB, 1500x1000
Just here to say niggas don't know about Cars Hiss By My Window or Shaman's Blues
>>
just posting Sonny Rollins' If Ever I Would Leave You, the opening track of What's New from 1962

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD_NNnEkUq8
>>
>>61910543
I like Cars Hiss, but then again that whole album is mighty.
>>
The Doors never put out a bad album. Jim Morrison knew what he was doing. (I won't say he was a genius like other people, but he knew what he was doing, and that's a good thing, if you're a Doors fan)
>>
>>61910247
riders on the storm
I want to die listening to that song
>>
L.A woman for album and Love her madly for track
>>
Their live albums are great. That 'we want the world and we want it NOW!!!' Chills man. Mine is that celebration of a lizard King
>>
File: dadrock ad.jpg (286 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
dadrock ad.jpg
286 KB, 894x894
>>
>>61912828
Relocate yourself to the nearest kpop thread.
>>
Soul kitchen. Crystal ships. Light my fire
>>
Youre lost little girl / Light my fire
>>
Yes, the River Knows
The first album is best overall
>>
File: jim.gif (959 KB, 500x287) Image search: [Google]
jim.gif
959 KB, 500x287
>>61910247
my nigga, same album even
>>
Self-titled or Strange Days probably my favourite album. Favorite song is Alabama Song.
The Doors were the first band I ever really got into, waaaaay back in 8th grade.
>>
>>61910247
Crystal Ship, Riders
>>
>>61910247
No love for Hyacinth House?
>>
>>61910572
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU5LxtdouH0
>>
Waiting for the Sun

Five to One
>>
>>61916032
Things that make you go hmmmmmm...
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.