[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We don't need no education >We don't need no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: roj.jpg (35 KB, 510x284) Image search: [Google]
roj.jpg
35 KB, 510x284
>We don't need no education
>We don't need no thought control
What did he mean by this?
>>
teachers educate the minds of the youth and the youth are supposed to go by what the teachers say
>>
The lyrics of this Pink Floyd stuff are so fucking weak.
>>
Just look up how defining color is nothing more than a social construct, and you'll get it.

Or not, if you're questioning such an easily understandable line.
>>
>>61909731
damn...
>>
>>61909727
why does he look halfway between kylo ren and harrison ford
>>
>>61909851
Oh fuck I never noticed

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
>>
>>61909727
typical british working class self glorification of their lowly stature within society and their refusal to take steps to rectify it

also
>>61909851
>>61909885
i think you guys are missing the richard gere in there. i'd say richard gere cross harrison ford
>>
>>61909752
>Hi there, I'm new!: the post
>>
>>61909851
he's kylo ren's uncle
>>
>>61910045
why does that mean hes new
>>
>>61910089
Not him but responding so seriously to this common memethread would either make you new or autistic
>>
>>61910100
what usually happens in these threads
at home I never see them cos filter
>>
It's actually against the spirit of punk that was popular at the time that didn't believe in a formal education, just look at the grammar, of course he knew it wasn't proper and that was the point, punk was spewing out mindless adolescents at an alarming rate who just didn't care about anything but themselves. His point still stands today but towards a whole new type of people.
>>
>>61910100
Oh, I knew it was a meme

I just couldn't resist mentioning the fact that defining color is just a social construct
>>
>>61910162
D E E P
S H I T
>>
>>61909749
Nice b8 m8
>>
>>61909851
this is such an annoying thought omg fuck off
>>
RIP Alan Rickman
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.