[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daft Punk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (140 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
140 KB, 1920x1080
/g/ here.

What does /mu/ think about them generally?

What linux distro would they be?
>>
they're okay.

I don't know what that means you nerd.
>>
NERD ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>61909125
ubuntu
>>
>>61909168
yeah ubuntu is the correct answer
entry level, nerds and idiots love it, inoffensive, easy to use
>>
mac os x
>>
Is that what they look like under the mask?

They're just...kids?
>>
File: 1452542364340.png (338 KB, 760x504) Image search: [Google]
1452542364340.png
338 KB, 760x504
>>61909199
>>
>>61909341
If you seriously think that someone is a 2deep4u hipster because of how shit Daft Punk is, you are sorely mistaken, and also retarded.
>>
>>61909254
photo from the 90's
they're middle aged now
>>
>>61909371
>how shit Daft Punk is
>totally objective opinion

you dont like them because everyone else likes them
hipster scum
>>
>>61909371
>Daft Punk
>shit
Put down Discovery
Put down Random Access Memories
Put down Tron 2 Electronic Boogaloo
And listen to Alive 2007
And then come back and see if you still hold that opinion.

Yes, they're popular. Yes, they're very, very accessible (unless you listen to their first two albums). But they're also very talented, far beyond their pleb peers like Deadmau5 or Oakenfold.

Now, I wouldn't know who you're comparing them to to say they're shit, but as far as plebcore electronica is concerned, they're patrician as fuck.
>>
Not my cup of tea, but some of their stuff is undeniably catchy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.