[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turns out that LGBT music doesn't sound that bad after all.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: LMCHV.jpg (116 KB, 1000x515) Image search: [Google]
LMCHV.jpg
116 KB, 1000x515
Turns out that LGBT music doesn't sound that bad after all.

I could jam to it with guilt but still.

And I KNOW... I NEED... TO FEEL... RE-LIEF
>>
member of the LGBT community here

you have shit taste
>>
>>61903016
What is the official position on scissor sisters?
>>
>>61903016
/thread
>>
member of the LGBT community here

you have shit taste
>>
File: A1aqWtwIGBL._SL1500_.jpg (357 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
A1aqWtwIGBL._SL1500_.jpg
357 KB, 1500x1500
Didn't even know the dude was gay until fandingo

Also you have American Apparel taste m8
>>
if the musics good, just listen to it and dont listen to the shit outside going on
>>
>lgbt
>music
same shit
>>
Gaybro here, no shit. We've always made the music that takes the world by storm. Queen, Rolling Stones, Motorhead, Judas Priest, Elton John, REM, Village People, NSYNC, fucking Tchaikovsky...

>inb4 that's all plebcore
True, but I don't really know shit about the personal lives of indie/underground groups since I don't read p4k or blogs, so I pulled from what I know - and what I do know rocked the world of music enough to be worth some cred.
>>
>>61903399
>Queen, Rolling Stones, Motorhead, Judas Priest, Elton John, REM, Village People, NSYNC, fucking Tchaikovsky

the impression i get from this is that lesbians are not really pulling their weight
>>
>>61903006
since when is Chvrches lgbt
>>
>>61903443
Tegan and Sara are pretty good.
>>
>>61903477
Lavren is mtf
>>
>>61903006
>tfw want to comment on one of her videos telling her how cute her voice is
>tfw afraid she'll see that and think I'm a sexist pig

it hurts ;_;
>>
>>61903890
>tfw want to comment on one of her videos telling her how cute her voice is

that's mad faggy of ya
>>
http://girlslivingoutsidesocietysshit.bandcamp.com/releases

How about G.L.O.S.S. guys?
>>
>>61903006
>lgbt music
Nigga that's retarded. If you base your identity on whether you're homosex, you're probably a piece of shit.

[spoiler]We Exist is pretty catchy though. Even if "transgenderism" is a mental disorder.[/spoiler]

>>61903016
This
>>
>>61905434
amateurish, flavorless and uninspired hardcore of the sort which you can find millions of 16-year old teenagers banging out in rehearsal spaces worldwide to audiences consisting of nobody but their friends and parents
if it wasn't for the tranny gimmick absolutely nobody would give this shit band any thought

fuck it
>>
>>61903099
How the fuck did you not know he was gay?
>>
>>61905593
honestly i completely agree. pitchfork gave them a glowing review in their year in punk and i don't understand why at all
>>
Official best LGBT artists (in no order):
Arthur Russell
John Cage
Perfume Genius
Le1f
Ed Droste (Grizzly Bear)
Jonsi (Sigur Ros)
Baths
Car Seat Headrest
Sleater-Kinney
Olof Dreijer (I don't think that's confirmed though)
Stephen Merritt
>>
>>61905690
>i don't understand why at all

because trannies are a hot topic and pitchfork can make good money off of publishing writings related to 'em
>>
>>61905656
I have a very slight grasp on the english language, so most of the time I just let what I can make out take me for a ride
>>
Chvrches isn't LGBT music. What the hell are you on about?
>>
File: 1453094920503.jpg (38 KB, 550x555) Image search: [Google]
1453094920503.jpg
38 KB, 550x555
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWB_b480-9c This count?
pic unrelated
>>
>>61905828
I guess that's fair

The cover is gay as fuck though
>>
Patrician LGBT artists coming through. None of them come from the whole kinda nebulous SJW-core scene, but their sexual identity is musically palpable

Coil
Death in June
Sopor Aeternus
Wardruna
Throbbing Gristle

But seriously Sopor Aeternus have some fucking crushing feels lyrics
>If you could only read my mind
>you'd know that all my life
>I've been alone
>and I'm afraid
>that this might never change
>>
>>61905706
based list
>>
File: 129348782391473219.jpg (24 KB, 1000x515) Image search: [Google]
129348782391473219.jpg
24 KB, 1000x515
>>61903006
Can you please stop posting pictures of this ugly whore? Every time I see one I wish she didn't exist.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.