[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haven't seen a thread about him, what is /mu/'s opinion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: its_jonwayne_main_011813.jpg (173 KB, 530x450) Image search: [Google]
its_jonwayne_main_011813.jpg
173 KB, 530x450
Haven't seen a thread about him,
what is /mu/'s opinion on Jonwayne?
>>
>>
Sorry but why the fuck would anyone care? Pls explain why we should have a thread about you OP
>>
>>61900260
He's a pretty good producer. As far as rapping goes he's decent but there's a lot of room for improvement,He is improving tho and I think in 2 years or so He'll be great and I'll enjoy him a lot more
>>
>>61900260

He's a big guy.
>>
File: image_16.jpg (23 KB, 240x260) Image search: [Google]
image_16.jpg
23 KB, 240x260
>>61900525
>>
Great producer, good rapper, chill dude

>>61900448
You're an idiot.
>>
>>61900525
>6 replies
>5 posters
OP please at least post it on your phone so it's more convincing
>>
tumblr-core
>>
File: dead.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
dead.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>61900581
>>61900581
>>
>>61900260
I liked Andrew/Bowser when that came out but I haven't paid attention to anything else you've been up to lately
>>
File: JONWAYNE-Cassette-on-vinyl-570.jpg (37 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
JONWAYNE-Cassette-on-vinyl-570.jpg
37 KB, 570x570
>>61900581
This.

>>61900558
He's lost a lot of weight since then.

I still wonder what happened with Stone's Throw. Whatever it was I doubt he was a big seller anyway. He doesn't seem to care about the business side of things. Retired and the Here You Go beat tapes show a lot of promise for the future. Hopefully he can put together a full-length that's a more enjoyable listen than Rap Album One. I usually skip that over for his mixtapes.
>>
stones throw is so overrated and corny

unprogressive nostalgic music: the label

good label to look into if you like to live in the past

obviously james pants and the madlib/dilla shit is good but the rest is pretty shitty honestly
>>
>>61900260
fuckin love Jon Wayne. Yep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNlqlh2adR0
>>
hopsin tier cringe lord fat fuck.

his twitter makes me want to die
>>
>>61900558
for you
>>
>>61900558
for you
>>
top notch
>>
Texas!
And whiskey!
Whiskey from Texas!
>>
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, JOHNWAYNE UNPLUGGED!
>>
It sucks that he's basically just dropped producing wonky beats, which whethery you like that LA Coast-style shit or not, he excelled at it

The rapping is meh, it's always the same shit, just about being bullied at school and now making fat stacks

He's pretty vicious on social media too, ironically.
Regardless, he's fun enough that I still find myself gravitating back to his old shit
>>
>>61900260
SANDALS
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.