[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
theres no way the lyrics are ment to be heard right? theyre indistinguishable,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
theres no way the lyrics are ment to be heard right? theyre indistinguishable, Are you just supposed to appreciate it from a purely sonic standpoint??

how does everyone think that this is so incredible?
this is supposed to be the best shoegaze album ever?
>>
They are meant to be heard, (why else would they be there lols) just not really understood. The vocals are another instrument and what is being said is pretty much meaningless
>>
this b8's been done m8, 2.64/10
>>
>>61899575
that makes a lot of sense

but what makes this especially good though
>>
>>61899537
Loveless is an acquired taste. That being said, it's not for everybody.
>>
How shitty are your guys sound systems? I can hear it fine.
>>
>>61899537
The best shoegaze album is Twin Infinitives by Royal Trux
>>
>>61899845
>>61899838
i feel like this a "emperors new clothes" type a thing
>>
>>61899838
Loveless needs to be heard on headphones. Everybody knows that. Sounds terrible on most speakers, not just cheap ones.
>>
>>61899805
"That being said" should be used when you have a point that contradicts the original, or when the second thing you say is not a logical conclusion to the first thing.

For example: Animal Collective is great. That being said, I did not like Centipede Hz.

What you said: Animal Collective is great. That being said, MPP is a great album.

I think the phrase you were looking for is "that is".
>>
>>61899537
>ohlookitsthisthreadagain.png
Just give it time, listen again, listen louder, dudeweedlmao etc etc.
In a year you'll be replying this very same thread twice a week telling anon how to enjoy what has become one of your favorite albums.
>>
>>61900040
how good could an album be if it has all these prerequisites?
>>
>>61900022
ty
>>
>>61900022
No you got it wrong. What he said was "it can take time to appreciate loveless, but also you might just not like it"

The way he wrote it made perfect sense.
>>
>>61899537
>>61899943
>>61899970
am I being baited
>>
>>61900022
This was a proper solution to the problem, good on ya
>>
>>61899805
>>61900022
>>61900330
both work
>>
>>61900022
>>61900330
Both technically work.
>>
>>61900076
It doesn't have any prerequisites. Your capacity to appreciate any piece of music is your responsibility, not the music's. I'm just mockingly regurgitating the advice given everytime someone makes a thread about not getting Loveless. For every one of these threads there's another with someone gushing about how.they finally listened to it and loved it more than pussy or whatever. I'm being glib, here, son.
>>
>>61900364
No, manual listeners are actually like this
>>
>>61900468
>>61900330
Both industrially operate
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.