[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>61896684 http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guit ars/sq
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
>>61896684

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/squier-classic-vibe-stratocaster-60s-electric-guitar

Good guitar without being too expensive
>>
>>61896684
go post in GG, but read the sticky first. If you don't find anything or need additional help make a post in the thread, but include a budget.
>>
>>61896684
Get a cheap acoustic or electric first and if you're still playing with enthusiasm in like a year or so, then get a good guitar

most people who try to start playing guitar end up quitting early on, and if you end up being one of those people, you don't want an expensive dust-collector sitting around as a reminder of that time you bailed on learning guitar
>>
>>61896684
have you played guitar before?
>>
>>61896836

I played for about 4 years, stopped playing 6 years ago.
>>
>>61896867
oh then fuck, dont buy anything, pick up your old guitars. or if you sold them, start with a cheap yamaha classical guitar
>>
Is it best to start with acoustic?
I'm currently still learning what sounds each of the strings make but I'm using my parent's old guitar bought for about $75 made in Korea by a company that was in business for about four years in the 90s. Will I get cool cred for starting out with a shitty guitar?
>>
Anyone have any good sources for learning electric guitar?
>>
I don't know but be sure to wear rubber gloves so the electricity doesn't hurt you. Don't know why you'd bother at all desu.
>>
>>61896684
cant go wrong with a fender strat of some kind, yamaha models are really good bang for buck too
>>61898152
if you get any cred for using an old knackered guitar it will quickly be outweighed by the need for a finer instrument.
>>
>>61896684
youll get better help in the guitar general laddy
>>
>>61896956
He said he wants to buy one you absolute mad man
>>
I'm a bit of a poorfag, and I am trying to learn guitar. So I got a Squire strat and have a plan which I have no idea whether it will work or not:

Get a Squire Strat (which I have already done), and slowly upgrade components to legit Strat components when I have the money. For example, when I get a couple hundred spare bucks, I could upgrade pickups or something.

Should I follow through with this, or just wait till I get enough money to buy the Fender Strat whole? I hate waiting, but I do have a Squire I could get accustomed to in the meantime.
>>
>>
Yeah it's called an electronic guitar

Or an axe
>>
>>61896684
Listen to >>61896826
Start with a cheap model, a squire is your best bet. If you decide it's not for you (many people drop the instrument with the first year) you didn't waste too much money, if you do end up enjoying it you can just get a better guitar and sell the one you have
>>
>>61900641
uhh might as well get a nicer guitar if you're going to upgrade everything

tho squier classic vibe is a good line

http://www.rondomusic.com/ this site makes good, cheap guitars
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.