[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I was 10 or so I believed We Will Rock You was by The Backstreet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1443584417740.jpg (87 KB, 264x217) Image search: [Google]
1443584417740.jpg
87 KB, 264x217
When I was 10 or so I believed We Will Rock You was by The Backstreet Boys.

Who here /previously clueless/?
>>
For a while I thought Mick Jagger was McJagger
>>
still clueless
>>
>>61896644
Is this a common thing? I thought Fly Like an Eagle was by The Backstreet Boys too.
>>
File: 1453334261563.jpg (19 KB, 264x217) Image search: [Google]
1453334261563.jpg
19 KB, 264x217
>>
>>61896644
I used to really enjoy electro swing
>>
>>61896660
OP here. Me too.
>>
>>61896685
it says previously, not currently
>>
>>61896660

this shouldn't have made me laugh but it did
>>
File: Dark_Side_of_the_Moon.png (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Side_of_the_Moon.png
22 KB, 300x300
as a kid i was scared shitless of DSotM
>>
I used to think Death Grips was good
>>
>>61896713
Yeah I was previously clueless in thinking electro swing was good
>>
>>61896644
I used to think Limp Bizkit was the best rock band ever, and would argue with people about it at school, getting really buttmad every time
>>
File: michaeljackson.jpg (80 KB, 589x406) Image search: [Google]
michaeljackson.jpg
80 KB, 589x406
I thought that michael jackson also played basketball for a good chunk of my childhood
>>
>>61896644
i thought stairway to heaven was a beatles song
>>
>>61897385
I just always got their names mixed up.
>>
I thought Shrek had an original soundtrack of songs made for the movie.
>>
when I was very little, maybe 7 or 8, I asked my sister to play my favorite song "tiger army" by the band "screeching weasel"
I was thinking of this
https://youtu.be/gAsC2r4T6FA
>>
>>61897649
Wasn't Changes specifically re-recorded for the movie?
>>
I used to confuse R.E.M. and U2 all the time
>>
I thought Don't Look Back In Anger was a Beatles song
>>
i was scared of stariway to heaven cus cunt said it had satanic subliminal message
>>
I used to always mix up Ween and Wheatus
>>
I only recently found out that Gary Numan wasn't the guy that did the soundtrack for Toy Story.
>>
I thought one day I'd get a girlfriend
>>
i thought robin williams and robbie williams were the same person
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.