[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you listen to music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: musical-notes-free-vector-66.jpg (23 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
musical-notes-free-vector-66.jpg
23 KB, 900x900
I mean, when you are listen to music, do you like to spend time only listening to music?? For example, 90 percent of the time I listen to music I am studying or surfing on web.
>>
>>61895952
If I'm listening to an album I've never heard I won't do anything else otherwise I listen to music while playing videogames or when I'm on the internet dicking around.
>>
>>61896091
Basically this. Except for the videogame bit. Who the fuck listens to other music instead of the ingame music?
>>
>>61896154
Who the fuck listens to in game music instead of turning that shit off and immersing yourself in the sounds of the game?
>>
>>61896154
I usually try to find music that matches the game I'm playing.
>>
>>61895952
If I'm playing a record I won't do anything but other than I'm browsing /mu/ or downloading more music
>>
I wish I had the attention span to sit and listen to an album without the urge to browse my phone or something
>>
I must be a bad listener.. I can's just sit and listen to music and do nothing else. When i am not on Internet I am watching movies or series most the times
>>
>>61895952
>2016, the year of our lord
>still studying
jesus CHRIST thats some autism
>>
File: 1452962848834.jpg (69 KB, 604x533) Image search: [Google]
1452962848834.jpg
69 KB, 604x533
>running
>driving
>cleaning
>chillin with friends
>looking for inspiration for my music
>shitposting on various 4chan boards on reddit while half naked and smoking weed
>>
>>61897939
I remember high school.
>>
>>61896154
What? Do you actually take video games seriously? Gross.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.