[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What /mu/ think of Coldplay? What about their new ablum?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: AHFOD.jpg (51 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
AHFOD.jpg
51 KB, 560x560
What /mu/ think of Coldplay? What about their new ablum?
>>
>>61894731
>What /mu/ think of Coldplay?
boring shitty trash
>What about their new ablum?
see above
>>
>>61894731
That's bring me the horizon logo
>>
fuck off montie
>>
Garbo. They just wanna be muse
>>
Viva La Vida was good and Mylo Xyloto was ok
Some of their earlier stuff is nice but it mostly sounds the same
Haven't listened to recent stuff
>>
>>61894795
this

>>61894731
Parachutes was great and comfy
Rush of Blood was also great
X&Y was pretty good
Viva La Vida was great, probably their best
Mylo Xyloto was just okay
Ghost Stories had a couple of good tracks, the rest was garbage
New album is garbage

It's like they're not even trying. Fuck them at this point desu. Also, their EP's are all pretty good.

>>61894828
Muse sound nothing like them bro
>>
>>61894795
it's the flower of life. it's on pyramids and shit
>>
>>61894731

>Coldplay

faux good (Aka complete shit)

>new album

Irrelevant. Didn't know, dont care.
>>
E N O
>>
I really really love Parachutes and AROBTTH. Viva la Vida and Ghost Stories are also good. Mylo Xyloto and AHFOD are pretty poppy but also nice to listen to. Not really familiar with X&Y but Fix You made me cry when it was in that episode of Derek.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.