[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tool >A Perfect Circle >Puscifer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 12389719658716283746.jpg (63 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
12389719658716283746.jpg
63 KB, 380x380
>Tool
>A Perfect Circle
>Puscifer
>>
>letting /mu/ brainwash you
>making this thread
:^(
>>
APC>>Tool>>>>>>Puscifer
>>
>>61895125
I love how APC are basically a less heavy but more richer Tool. Don't know who's the better one between those two, but their definitely both better than Puscifer.
>>
a perfect circle are just a better tool
>>
Literally nothing wrong with Tool

Yeah, many of their fans are cringey youtube commenter new age Rogan drone types but you can't tell me that Lateralus isn't a great album.
>>
>>61895014
>being a leddit drone
>not staying in leddit where you belong
>>
>>61895255

>you can't tell me that Lateralus isn't a great album.

Lateralus isn't a great album. Tool's last decent album was Ænima. Their last great album was Undertow.
>>
>>61895199
I agree. I've never been much of a Tool fan, but they are alright, I guess. APC has such a wide variety of music, and I feel like they do a better job at the emotional side of music. The highs are higher and the lows are lower.
>>
The hate for Tool on this board and the praise of Grimes, Justin Bieber and Carly Rae Jepsen shows that this board is full of shitty children.
>>
>>61895351
this. each album gets worse and worse. 10,000 days was trash so the next one is going to be absolute dumpster gumbo
>>
>>61895410
What is so great about Tool? Seriously. There is literally no other band on the planet with fans like Tool fans who worship Maynard and act like members of some secret society who have access to sacred geometrical knowledge that is the key to making mind-expanding, life-changing music. Please take Maynard's advice and play god, shoot yourself, etc.
>>
>>61895498
The fans don't fucking matter and I don't know why that has anything to do with whether you enjoy the music or not.

It's good music with good grooves, great drumming, some creative guitar work and clever song structure.
>>
Tool and A Perfect Circle bore me. Puscifer are fun.

Plus, they once dis branded flip-flops. Hnnnnnggggg
>>
>>61895498
>implying Tool fans are worse than Grimes fans

You don't know anything.
>>
I like Thirteenth Step, but yeah the rest can die.
>>
tool is shit no matter what year it is or was. Entry level shit. Nothing more.
>>
>I' memeing guise do I fit in now

Fuck off reddit
>>
Thirteenth Step is honestly one of my favorite albums. Met de Noms is all right. Emotive was awful. As for Tool, the albums get worse from the start, but not by much. Lateralus is still pretty okay. Puscifer is just kinda lame.
>>
>>61895199
>APC are basically a less heavy but more richer Tool
>more richer
What does this even mean? Richer in what way?

APC are alright but are more like a more mainstream and commercially palatable Tool.
>>
>>61896626
>Tool
>not commercial

Keep telling yourself that, pleb.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.