[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
10 000 Days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Last 3550 days I've been listening to Tool's 10 000 days album. For a long time i was like thinking that they will release next album exactly 10000 days from that album, because, you know Tool, but as it comes 10th anniversary from releasing that album, do you think is it possible that they will release it then? i mean, there were roumors about them in the studio and shit...
>>
come on, someone?
>>
>>61894458
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Who cares about their music desu?
>>
okay, I see crowd here is not into prog. too bad
>>
>>61894458
Maynard has not yet written anything, so don't expect it this year. Probably better to not expect it ever, since they will probably never finish it.
>>
you have autism
>>
shit...
>>
>>61894641
Not liking tool is not the same as not being into prog

There is so much great prog shit out there that doesn't sound anything like Tool and in fact makes Tool look like the utter trash it is
>>
>>61894641
I like prog. I just don't like tool
>>
>>61894458
i don't understand why so many people shit themselves for this soft rock dronefest
>>
>>61894704
true that liking tool is not the same as being into prog, but really? you may not like them, but they are far from "utter trash"
>>
>>61894776
nah m8 they're garbage. only 2 kinds of people like tool: people who haven't graduated from junior high and people who haven't matured one iota since junior high

they're babby's first left-of-field music and in that way they have some value, but that doesn't make the music good
>>
I like Tool, but their fans are autistic.
>
>:^)
>>
>>61894831
>only 2 kinds of people like tool: people who haven't graduated from junior high and people who haven't matured one iota since junior high
Oh, you're one of those /mu/tants that disregard bands because of the reputation of their fanbase. No need to try that hard to look "~patrician~" m8. Also, Maynard doesn't take himself serious at all. He constantly jokes around and probably thinks their obsessed fans (which are a minority) are dumb af.
>>
>>61895142
I don't care about fanbases; they have nothing to do with the music

I am merely pointing out that the only people who think Tool is good are either very young or haven't matured intellectually in any way since they were very young
>>
>>61895886
>pointing out that the only people who think Tool is good
yeah bud, you're basically talking about his fanbase. If they think Tool is good, they might as well be Tool fans, ergo they belong in the Tool fanbase. Try to explain to me why Tool are garbage music-wise
>>
>>61896718
see, your mental defect is assuming that I'm saying the music is bad because of the fanbase

i am saying the music is bad, and separately, I am pointing something out about the fanbase
>>
>>61896740
i think we all agree on the fact Tool fans can be pretty cringeworthy. But still, my question is why do you consider Tool utter shit
>>
I don't understand why so many people shit themselves for this soft rock dronefest
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.