[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You know that I'm no good What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: folder.jpg (634 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
634 KB, 1000x1000
>You know that I'm no good

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>61893578
She's dame da anon.

Talking about her drugs problem in her lyrics and no one caught onto it until it was too late

Same thing how bowie was talking about his death in blackstar
>>
>By the time I'm out the door, you tear me down like Roger Moore

>>
>I do a bunch of heroin
>>
>>61893578
she's a slut
>>
>she didn't go to rehab and died a hack

>>
>>61895200
>AW
>hack

Pick one. You can say a lot of things about her but that's not one of them
>>
>>61895263
her music fucking sucks and she's a hack
>>
>>61895263
Don't waste your time, hack is the go to insult for people with limited vocabulary, it almost never applies to the people they try and use it on.
>>
File: 1448382546774.jpg (40 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1448382546774.jpg
40 KB, 600x450
>>61895194
>>61895323
nice memes faggot
>>
>>61893578
Talking about how she was going to die in an extremely preventable fashion, and then how a documentary would be made that kinda cranked up the cringe factor on just how easily she could've been stopped from dying.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.