[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you expect from SWISH?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
Why do you expect from SWISH?
>>
Music
>>
Muse
>>
shit
>>
AUTOTUNED SWAGFAG MUSIC
UPVOTE TO THE LEFT
>>
7/10
>>
>>61892490
Good thing if its themetically and aestheically similar to no more parties in LA and the other mleancholy track he released
>>
I'm a Kanye diehard, but I have to admit I was kinda worried there last year
But I absolutely loved Real Friends and No More Parties in LA. I think the former might just be on the album because the outro flows too perfect into Wolves, but No More Parties... I don't know, he finished it on like the day it was released, I think the album is complete already and No More Parties is just a GOOD Friday track
>>
Yeezus 2
>>
i'm cautiously optimistic
between wolves and real friends it has the potential to be my favourite kanye release since college dropout but i'm trying not to give into mindless hype
>>
Mindless hype and shitposting
>>
>>61892490
Real Friends was a damn good song so I expect some good shit.
>>
I FEEL LIKE PA-BLO
>>
>>61880060

Check the catalog next time before making a new thread.
>>
His first real flop
>>
>>61892490
A different album cover and completely different sound and style than All Day, which I don't think will be on the album at this point because it is seven months old.
>>
>>61892490
Kanye x Madvillain

That'll be the atmosphere imo
>>
I have no idea.

He's released like 6 or 7 different tracks over the last two years, and they're all wildly different. The only one we know for sure that will be on SWISH is Wolves.

I really dunno what the fuck this album is going to sound like.
>>
Can someone explain to me why people photoshop fake album covers / track lists then print them out and take purposely blurry photos of them?

It seems to only happen with kanye albums and I'm really just not sure what is gained not doing it. Like what's the point. Seems like a huge waste of time.
>>
>>61895084
this is the actual cover
https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/571904168291532800/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
>>
>>61895116
"So Help Me God" is such a great album name.
>>
>>61895116
That's not even what the album is called anymore and I best you fifty bucks its not the cover when this thing hits in February. Thought that's not at all what I was talking about. I'm not talking about things posted by kanye.

I'm talking about the dozens of fake track list and album covers that have been "leaked". Same thing happening with yeezus and its word. Kanye fans are weird.
>>
>>61892490
At first not much, but these GOOD friday tracks have been pretty great.

Still somewhat expecting it to dissapoint tho.
>>
>>61895179
oh I thought that was in response to OP's pic, yeah that cover is probably not staying anyway

and kanye fans are insanely autistic if you aren't aware (KanyeToThe and hiphopheads come to mind)
>>
>>61895179
>>61895273
All Day uses that art on Spotify and iTunes, if that means anythign
>>
Why is arty allowed to lock on to other tanks in TD mode? Why are they so good at shooting fast moving targets at short ranges without needing to manually aim? Why is so stressful and dangerous to have to hunt down arty with a fast tank that know you're coming?
>>
>>61895302
Maybe it's just the cover for the single
>>
Does anyone have a Mega link for Real Friends and No More Parties in LA?
>>
I'm expecting something similar to MBDTF. Not necessarily in sound (though maybe). I remember when See Me Now was released and everybody was saying yay kanye is like the old kanye. That song only became a bonus song, and sounded only halfway like the album did.
>>
I don't know what to expect but I certainly hope for more songs like Real Friends. It was like putting Late Registration through 808's minimalist filter and those are my two favorite albums of his. The track was absolutely outstanding IMO. I'd also love to see an a capella track after that Say You Will remix. I'm all over this thing if the album ends up heading in that general direction. No More Parties in LA was also cool but significantly less my thing.
>>
I'm pretty sure the only tracks we've heard that will be on it are:

Wolves (and it will be different to the versions we've heard so far)
Fade
Real Friends
>>
>>61896130

I've hardly followed Wolves at all. Only version I've heard is the SNL performance.
>>
what do you think we'll get this Friday?

a remix? a posse cut? a non-album track? an unmastered album track? a condensed version of a song?
>>
>>61895508
>single
songle
>>
>>61896276
cool
>>
Really great based on the singles so far.
>>
Light 5 to a strong 6

Kanye stalled way too much.
>>
>>61892490
It'll be shit, but pitchfork will give it a 9.0+ anyways and /mu/ will be flooded with threads for the next few months after its release.

Also predicting a few tracks promoting his Adidas shoes and some blatant shilling on the p4k review.
>>
File: B-_PzzuU8AAW79I.jpg orig.jpg (547 KB, 2100x2100) Image search: [Google]
B-_PzzuU8AAW79I.jpg orig.jpg
547 KB, 2100x2100
>>
Meme school
>>
>>61898751
Why are new Kanye covers so shit? mbdtf, late registration, college dropout, and graduation had goat covers. Watch the throne and yeezus are boring af, and 808s is just meh.
>>
File: 1445000707095.jpg (52 KB, 505x504) Image search: [Google]
1445000707095.jpg
52 KB, 505x504
>>61892490
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.