[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so patrician, that I've gone beyond patrician.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: m(01-32)_gr.jpg (89 KB, 320x400) Image search: [Google]
m(01-32)_gr.jpg
89 KB, 320x400
I'm so patrician, that I've gone beyond patrician.

I like to NOT listen to music, as a way of listening to music. Basically, I listen to the world around me as if I was listening to an album.

The mcdonalds in huddersfield town is one of my favourite anti-albums. I like the nice beep noises coming from behind the counter, and the chatter of the people surrounding me as I chew my tasty meal. Very good.

One of my other favourites is manchester airport, very good anti-album.
Sometimes I like to listen to pure silence, or put my fingers in my ears and listen to the ambient sounds of my body, my heart is like the drum and everything else is the synth.

Music is truly beautiful
>>
desu i'm pretty sure true patricians don't feel the need to repost their shit
>>
>>61892245
The Basingstoke Roundabout is where true anti album patricians know where it's at.
>>
i'm so patrician, that ive mc hurr durr mc retard
>>
John cage did it first retard
>>
>>61892343
desu you're a pleb
the AAOTY(anti-album of the year) is most definitely scarborough fair
>>
>>61892245
One time I've spent the whole day wearing headphones but not listening to any music.
Am I patrician now?
>>
>>61892245
nah you're just patrican enough.
I just invited you to the secret board /pmu/ only patricans can access.

hf
>>
>>61893219
this, you're boring OP
>>
I'm so patrician I listen to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJLXyBzMci0
>>
>Sitting yesterday watching a tree being cut down
>Horrible noises of the chain saws, men shouting, branches hitting the ground.
>Suddenly silence
>Tree is leaning
>CRACK
>Silence for a moment
>Thud

A tree falling really sounds incredible in person, would listen again.

9/10 Best new field recordings.
>>
so you just like field recordings? That's nice, I personally like when they are used to make some good Harsh Noise Wall.
>>
>>61893429
>field recordings
>recordings
> r e c o r d i n g s

Why would you listen to recorded music? Not true anti-mu. A true anti-musicist would savour the ONE listening of the atmosphere around them
>>
>>61893429
>>61893537
>field recordings

>listening to recorded anything

Fuck off
>>
https://soundcloud.com/in-pectore/bouganvillea-malaspina

is my music patrician? it is field recordings but it has also a deep meaning. that's what makes it patrician
>>
>>61893628
why record anything. Just buy few teh metals, like ten of them and then place few mics. Some playback device would be also nice. Endless and free Walls for ever.
>>
File: Untitled42.jpg (362 KB, 1000x996) Image search: [Google]
Untitled42.jpg
362 KB, 1000x996
OC
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.