[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of this album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
What does /mu/ think of this album?
>>
>>61892121
First one was better...
>>
>>61892121
terrible
>>
>>61892141
First one is boring as shit desu, nothing going on there
>>
>>61892121
You're standing on it...
>>
just listened to it today for the first time in forever. Pretty good honestly.
>>
>>61892205
don't lie
it was shit
>>
>>61892121
not a big fan of the low frequency edition
>>
>>61892279
what about the special low frequency edition?
>>
>>61892314
That fixed most of my gripes, but the original is still better when you look at the context in which it was released.
>>
>>61892205
I kinda liked the first track, but after that it got boring pretty quick desu. Especially the last track, it's just the same note for 30 minutes. But I gotta say I thought it was an interesting experience for once.

I guess I'll revisit it in the future.
>>
i like their post-hiatus stuff more
>>
>>61892198
damn...
>>
you're living on it
>>
>>61892198
>>61892428
No that's ur mom :^)
>>
>>61892397
>it's just the same note for 30 minutes
I thought that was the point of drone
>>
>>61892121
stop shitposting about this album. i see it at least once a day here.
>>
>>61893082
That means that you need to get out more
>>
>>61892121
Fantastic, one of my favorite Doom Drone albums
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.