[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit the Mighty Mos Def is out the rap game after he drops his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Mos Def Is out.png (372 KB, 796x741) Image search: [Google]
Mos Def Is out.png
372 KB, 796x741
Shit the Mighty Mos Def is out the rap game after he drops his last album. FUCK am sad
>>
https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/689656721992585216
>>
literally who
>>
>>61889977
literally kill yourself /mu/ is shit im out
>>
>>61889931
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
inb4 last album he reforms blackstar and the circle is complete
>>
I couldn't give less of a shit about Mos Def. fuck him and his attention whore ass.
>>
has he done anything even worth acknowledging since the ecstatic
he's one of my favourite MCs of all time but honestly i thought he'd retired already
>>
made one really good album. then showed he is a complete dumbass
>>
This guy's a fucking moron. I genuinely think he might be a little bit retarded, there is no way he has an IQ above 100.
>>
>>61890036
He's made two albums that could reasonably be called top 25 all time. Then not much else of note. The Ecstatic is okay.
>>
>>61889931
hell be fine
>>
>>61890036
>>61890052
these. Wasn't expected anything worth a damn from him anyway

>>61890284
uh oh!
>>
I could never really take him seriously after seeing this, he comes across so dumb I would never be interested in hearing what he's got to say in song form
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsGUYnFAvdY
>>
>>61890027
yea, these fucking attention whores, leaving behind their music and acting careers to go live off the grid in South Africa
>>
What is some essential Mos Def to listen to in order to get into his work?
>>
>>61890454
Blaskstar and Black on both sides
>>
>>61890454
Black On Both Sides

Mos Def & Talib Kweli Are Black Star

and this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwjwKPXy4sg
>>
>>61890454
Black Star and Black on Both Sides
>>
>>61890390
what is the deal with americans and pretending that hip-hop artists are relevant thinkers with any sort of intellectual credibility?
do people really take the words of the GZA and fucking killer mike seriously over there or is it some sort of weird white guilt(and i hate that term i really do, but it fits this phenomenon like a glove) thing?
>>
>>61890876
when shows do this they're getting different viewpoints
what's the deal with you thinking that a rapper could never have anything worthwhile to say?
>>
>>61890876

No not at all
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.