[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello dickhead this is the best beatles album and also it is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 2000px-The_White_Album.svg.png (24 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
2000px-The_White_Album.svg.png
24 KB, 2000x2000
Hello dickhead this is the best beatles album and also it is 10/10. IF you don't agree you are either deaf, haven't head "Rocky Raccoon", or you're a troll. In any case you can fight me out the back of maccas cunt cos this is a 10/10 album and if you disagree you are hipster trash that should just neck themselves.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 580x773) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 580x773
>>61889440
>tfw i actually enjoy rocky raccoon a lot
>>
It is my favorite Beatles album, but Rocky Raccoon is an average track.

I'm mostly in it for George's parts
>>
>>61889469
mate you are a fucking average track mate rocky racoon is great mate i rate it 8.8/8
>>
>>61889488
damn
>>
>>61889488

Also George is best Beatle, confirmed
>>
>>61889508
>>
I agree, Rocky Racoon is the best thing on there. Also, George is the worst Beatle.
>>
>>61889528
oh shit i was gonna call u an idiot but u have an 8 so now I am confused
>>
I normally don't do this but I am bumping this because I think you fucking IDIOTS need to talk about musc that is ACUTALLY GOOD instead ofr your stupud casual cunty waifu busllhit fucking morons
>>
>>61889581
and again cos white album is not front pge
>>
>>61889598

and again cos white album is not front page
>>
>>61889621
>>
File: 88 get.png (123 KB, 503x536) Image search: [Google]
88 get.png
123 KB, 503x536
I certainly am enjoying these 8s!
>>
>>61889646
>>
>>61889694
oh wait yes it is lol good stuff
>>
>>61889621
>>61889646
>>61889694
You can't 8ump your own thread, idiot!
>>
>>61889744
don't tell me how to live my life

also I am curing /mu/ with music that is actually good. I guaruntee that 90% of you degenerate FUCKS haven't listened to this album you have opions like: "lol beatles are bad lol" cos you are hipster garbage who DO NOT ACTUALLY LIKE MUSIC GET FUCKT U STUPID CUNTS
>>
>>61889820
The only good 8eatles al8um is Magical Mystery Tour.
>>
>>61889440
Every one in this thread is retarded and their opinions are wrong and mine are right. How you could think rocky raccoon is the best song when songs like dear prudence and im so tired on their is mind boggling.
>>61890109
Also you're retarded
For me the best Beatles album is a tossup between the white album and revolvef. Probably white album though
>>
>>61889440

It's nothing more than a bloated copy of Sgt Pepper.
>>
Rocky Raccoon is GOAT if you ignore the cheesiness and just listen to the songwriting
>>
>>61890431
this this this
>>
neck yourself cunt
>>
>>61890431
Thinking about it, this is the case for like half of Paul's dicography
>>
>>61889488
>>
>>61890933
so wat ur saying is that Paul is the GOAT and everyone is a plebn?
>>
>>6189440
All fine and well, but have you ever heard it in MONO? If not, you're in for a surprise. The birds chirping on Blackbird is different, the pigs oinking on Piggies is different, Don't Pass Me By is recorded at a different speed (Faster) there are more jet plane sounds on USSR, and it seques into Dear Prudence much faster. I won't even tell you about While My Guitar Gently Weeps, or Helter Skelter, but believe me when I tell you that the mono version of The White Album is quite different from the stereo version.
>>
>>61889440
See above posting
>>
>>61889440
rocky raccoon only sounds good if you're wasted
>dat sped up bar room piano
i'd rather listen to john wesley harding by bob dylan if i'm not wasted
>>61891473
i love the echo on the drums in mono helter skelter, but i hate the fact they didn't include the ending with the "i got blisters on my fingers"
>>
>>61891566
>not being wasted at all times
lmao just lmao @ ur lfie m8
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.