[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this crap supposed to be the best song of 2014 according
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: messonamission.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
messonamission.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
Why is this crap supposed to be the best song of 2014 according to Antoine Fandango?

I don't get it
>>
sorry you don't have the exact same taste as him
i like that song a lot - not my absolute favorite of the year but it's up there
>>
cuz it's a great song
>>
>>61887448
He's a music critic. The best song of the year should be more interesting than "a song I like"
>>
>>61887505
what, you want some kind of narrative behind it that has nothing to do with the music?
read Pitchfork for that

or would you just rather it be a song that YOU like?
pick your own Best Song of 2014 for that

he's just some nerd with a youtube channel talking about music he likes, he's not making history
>>
>>61887623
I want it to be less subjective. It should be something interesting or profound on some level.

TBTB by Kendrick was a shitty song but atleast it was interesting
>>
>>61887728
so what's the objective best song of 2014?
>>
>>61887760
I dunno it was a pretty dry year for music

Swans or something
>>
>>61887933
ah, so profound and interesting
>>
>>61887974
not that anon, but yeah

she loves us was the best song of 2014

the rest of the album though...
>>
>caring about anthony fantano one way or another

don't do that
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.