[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Killer Mike fans here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7
File: Screenshot_2016-01-20-11-56-40.png (402 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-20-11-56-40.png
402 KB, 1440x2560
Any Killer Mike fans here?
>>
>>61887379
the guy who doesn't rap about anything? yeah i've heard of him
>>
He said hes going to support his rapist friend Heathcliff
>>
>>61887390
hahaha it's funny because that's literally the one thing you can't accuse him of
>>
>>61887658
all he talks about is being a liberal, being black, and pussy.
>>
yea i've been listening to him since I Pledge Allegiance to the Grind
(which should be the next thing any fans of Run the Jewels and RAP Music should check out, btw)
>>
>>61887687
Even though you're wrong, those are literally three things.
>>
BERNIE SANDERS WEED FUCCBOIS LMAO
>>
>>61887687
he also raps about snappin' and/or trappin'
>>
>>61887687
he often raps about being a victim in our society and how we need to accommodate him and his "niggas"
>>
>>61887786
not exactly but w/e
>>
yea Killer Mike doesn't talk about anything...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsOOsl04idM
>>
FUCCBOIS KNOW THE COMBINATION
>>
I really hate what he's done to El-P's career even though i like rap music and rtj 1

rtj 2 is ok but castly inferior
>>
>>61887379
>reparations
for what exactly? no black people alive today lived through slavery, and barely any of them were alive during segregation. they can fuck off
>>
I like Run the Jewels, but you have to admit that RTJ and Killer Mike are basically the Banksy of hip hop.

Also, his Twitter page is insufferable because he replies to every comment he gets and retweets everything he's mentioned in.
>>
>>61887379
we needs land n sheeiit. *tips fried chicken* my keeeedz an sheeit need yards. u feelin me famm
>>
>>61888112
resuscitated it?
>>
I'm starting to think /pol/ is right.
>>
>>61888130
I say give them their reparations. And a one way ticket back to Sierra Leone.
>>
>>61888112
I can't even listen to RTJ1 because of how much better RTJ2 is.

>>61888133
>I like Run the Jewels, but you have to admit that RTJ and Killer Mike are basically the Banksy of hip hop.
I can tell by this analogy that your idea of a clever parallel is that Bansky and RTJ are both politically aware artists. Work on it.
>>
>>61888176
>Banksy
>politically aware
>not a degenerate getting praise for committing acts of vandalism and trespassing
>>
>>61888130
Black people are still feeling the after-effects of slavery. But you're not going to believe me so who gives a shit?
>>
>>61888174
if only
>>61888196
yeah like having equal rights, and a black president. lmao
>>
>>61888195
What are you, 78 years old?
>>
>>61888207
>black president = racism solved
fucking idiot
>>
>>61888212
Banksy is literally just a political cartoonist who puts shit on walls instead of the newspaper.
>>
>>61888229
racism isn't a problem you fucking retard. you can't fix individual's opinions. the only way to solve racism is not give people a reason to be racist
>>
>>61888160
turned him into novelty rap bullshit for the "I don't like rap except..." crowd with some cringeworthy psuedopolitical shit thrown in for good measure

>>61888176
RTJ2 is completely one dimension and is like 40% filler. Production is shallow and samey, vocal deliveries sound forced, and more than anything they bought into their own hype and what was originally a fun project for overblown bruiser shit became this cringey shitshow where it's almost like they forgot they were just fucking around.
>>
you know Killer Mike is doing something right when he gets the /pol/tards this fired up in every fucking thread about him
>>
>>61888266
there will always be assholes in every race, there's lot of shit whites, so there will always be "a reason" if you're inclined to be racist

stop trying to sound deep fucking walking trash cumsucker
>>
I am a big fan.
>>
>>61888229
It means the general population is not racist. You may find racists but they are not a big part of society. To think otherwise is to give racism more power.

tl;dr blacks have everything they need to be successful in society
>>
>>61888278
>implying I hate the ideas and not the idiotic delivery and expression of said ideas
>>
>>61888274
what's novelty about it?
what's psuedopolitical about it? was RATM pseudopolitical? i mean they're still trying to make catchy music, they're not writing an essay
you're right about the kind of crowd they attract, but El-P was a white rapper/producer, he's pulling in that type of crowd regardless
>>
>>61888315
i have more than reason to be afraid of black people. but i don't hate them. i have had plenty of black friends and have extreme respect for many of them. im just speaking against made up bullshit like black people feeling the "aftereffects" of slavery
>>
>>61888196
>>61888229
>>61888315
lmao im so tolerant and progressive :DDDD
>>
>>61888266
>racism isn't a problem you fucking retard.
hahahahahahahahah
>>
>>61888315
idk dude but a lot of the hip hop you guys listen to is incredibly racist and misogynistic.

Not that I care, but I mean you can't be crying "muhh oppression, muhh equality!" while pushing that shit at the same time to be quite honest family
>>
>>61888385
lol back to tumblr
>>
>>61888376
>>61888342
These
>>
>>61888354
black people are way more afraid of you

>>61888389
I don't listen to hip hop do you have a crystal ball or something mate
>>
so what exactly can white people do that black people can't, because of slavery? i mean like black people alive today. oh and why aren't the asians and mexicans and everyone else crying out about shit like this
>>
File: kek.jpg (10 KB, 350x234) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
10 KB, 350x234
>>61888442
>black people are way more afraid of you
>libcucks will literally pretend to be autistic to avoid confronting uncomfortable truths
>>
>>61888348
>was RATM psuedopolitical?

literally yes, it's "radical" and "political" music for dumbass suburban teens. RTJ is the same. El-P was already an established hip hop LEGEND well before even meeting Mike, and the fact that you think he pulled in the same crowd as the likes of Eminem/other basic bitch shit shows an astonishing ignorance of the genre.
>>
"Racism doesn't exist"
- 15 year old white kid who never leaves his basement in the suburbs, while on a website known for its racism
>>
>>61888442
>black people are way more afraid of you
maybe if you're wearing a police man's uniform but can't see any reason why _any_ race would be afraid of a pale white fuccboi
>>
lol isn't this just segregation
>>
>>61888484
you're not telling me anything i didn't know
did you read the rest of my post?
and El-P's career was

ah fuck it i already said all this shit, you're just looking to argue
>>
>>61888523
what a fucking nutjob
>>
KILLER MIKE BE LIKE https://youtu.be/ulLLuaDHEls
>>
>>61887947
you're kidding right
>>
>>61888212

Do you idolize bank robbers, child molestors, murderers, or other law-breakers? Or is it just Banksy that you lust for?
>>
>>61888196
>>61888229
you should read the Bell Curve
>>
>>61888523
IS THIS FOR REAL?
>>
This guy is such a uncle tom for sanders, nigga calm down he's not gonna get it
>>
>>61888619
>hilarycucks
>>
>>61888498
"15 year old white kid who never leaves his basement in the suburbs, while on a website known for its racism"

- 19 year old white college kid who has no real world experience
>>
>>61888595
>Herrnstein
Not really interested in jewish propaganda
>>
>>61888575
>I think it is a human state of comfort to be around people like you and I think it is a human state of discomfort to be a minority around people that are not like you
Goddamn right. Blacks can move back to Africa. We were here first and enslaved your people after we cleared out the redskins. This land is ours.
>>
>>61888639
nice try
30 years old, white, college degree. taken courses on racism and the black experience. been out of the country. lived in small suburbs and big cities from the west coast to the east. have seen black friends be called a nigger to their faces in all kinds of places, and have seen institutionalized racism as well. have had friends who were scared to death to go to their jobs because white supremacist groups were rallying in the area. i've worked with a cop and heard stories about the racism involved there as well.

that's enough experience for me to know that racism isn't solved
>>
File: Reparations (1).png (321 KB, 516x1277) Image search: [Google]
Reparations (1).png
321 KB, 516x1277
Vote Sanders so we can make Killer Mikes dream come true!
>>
Mike doesn't talk about all the crazy bullshit he spouts on twitter in his music as much as /mu/ wants you to think.

He's just another dumb, violent rapper that makes good sounding music about generic content.

Reagan was a good song though.
>>
>>61888587
you seem like the guy who files a police report on his m8 for smoking a joint
>>
>>61888846
Oh so you're just some brainwashed marxist shill.
>>
>>61887379
he's a really, really mediocre rapper
>>
Why would they be given land? It's not like they're natives to America or anything.
>>
>>61888846
>30 years old
>he still comes here
>>
>>61889191
weed is legal for medical use in the state of California (where I am living) and my friends have prescriptions

I smoke too I need to for my insomnia
>>
i agree, lets send all the niggers to florida then build a wall.
>>
File: Fjm-iloveyouhoneybear.jpg (1 MB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Fjm-iloveyouhoneybear.jpg
1 MB, 960x960
>>61888852
>I say land in the south because there is a lot of it and it's cheap!

Let's buy a plantation house and let the yard grow wild until we don't need the signs that say, "Keep out"
I've got some money left and it's cheaper in the South
>>
cant believe bernie sanders sat down and talked with this retarded monkey
>>
>>61889407
In fairness to Bernie, the tweets are very recent. After they did all that press together.
>>
>>61889295
trust me, i don't come here often because it's hard to deal with all the idiots.
but unfortunately there's no better (faster) place for music discussion on the internet.
and just because i come here doesn't mean i have to buy into all the bullshit, act like the typical /mu/tant, and be a complete loser. i have a nice job, house, and wife.
>>
File: 1453019796195 (1).jpg (61 KB, 600x741) Image search: [Google]
1453019796195 (1).jpg
61 KB, 600x741
do black people even listen to RTJ? every RTJ fan I've met is a "dude so progressive" white, liberal, college kid. killer mike is a fucking goon and a hack and el-p is a huge cuck
>>
>>61889225
how to spot plebs: ask who the better rapper is in RTJ. Anyone who says Killer Mike is a person you don't need in your life. Pretty much all he has going for him is delivery/mic presence, lyrically he's boring as fuck and totally one dimensional/literal/shallow/etc, and the motherfucker couldn't come up with an interesting flow if his life depended on it
>>
>>61889882
KTT Here
they ight but nah nobody fucks with killer mike. prefer outkast
>>
>>61889882
thats the ironic thing about it, niggers dont even want to hear the social activism bullshit, they want to listen to rappers that talk about fucking bitches, driving expensive cars and sipping lean like future and young thug, its hilarious
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.