[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /mu/, what do you listen to when you work out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 1453304143538.jpg (21 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1453304143538.jpg
21 KB, 300x200
Hi /mu/, what do you listen to when you work out?
>>
Lately I've been listening to a lot of ODESZA and Gold Panda while I run. I like stuff without lyrics while doing so.
>>
Yeezus, honestly. That shit is fucking perfect for my runs and is the perfect length for most workouts unless you're just going nuts in the gym every day
>>
>>61887156
I don't usually fuck with playlists that often, buy I made a Death Grips playlist for when I work out.
>>
>>61886921
Harsh Noise
>>
Early Swans
>>
>>61886921
Podcasts
>>
>>61886921
80s new wave
>>
File: 1453140597415.jpg (808 KB, 1126x989) Image search: [Google]
1453140597415.jpg
808 KB, 1126x989
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzqaXKBYEGo
>FLEX YOUR MUSCLES
>OOOHHH AHHHH FLEX YOUR MUSCLES USCLES USCLES
>>
>>61886921
>>
Death Grips, Run The Jewels, Wu-tang, DMX, Cannibal Ox
>>
Future
>>
bones and vaporwave sometimes - 80's mix too if I'm feeling it
>>
the sound of myself and others working out. that is, for my compounds.

i'll listen to death grips and atari teenage riot exclusively for accessories.

>wearing headphones 24/7 in the gym
>thinkin you'll make it
>>
>>61886921
Death Grips
>>
>working out
lol what a bunch of fucking vain faggots
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJdMjRHRLfg
UP
DOWN
UP
DOWN
COME ON MORE ENERGY
>>
>>61892125
stay weak, buddy. people like you keep people like me in business.
>>
>>61892159
lol what the fuck are you even talking about

sorry bout your hurt butt
>>
>>61892178
he probably works in medicine, keeping your lethargic ass alive when you develop heart problems and then leeching off your money with all your medication until you finally kick the bucket.
>>
>>61892178
i'm talking about the 20-something patients i see regularly complaining about exploding knees and shitty backs because they couldn't be fucked to hit the gym every once in a while. seriously, stay weak. you're paying for my retirement.
>>
Celer, Stars of the Lid, William Basinski
>>
>>61892262
i'm in perfect health because I hit the trails three or four times a week, but keep pretending whatever you have to
>>
>>61892319
as long as you're getting something in.
>>
Really cheesy shit. Off the top of my head:

Eurobeat
Cheesy songs from films (Rocky, Team America Montage, "Make a Man Out of You" from Mulan, the bike chase music from Mad Max Fury Road, Captain Sobel's Currahee speech from Band of Brothers, Blood Brothers albums)
A few anime songs (Hajime No Ippo theme songs)
>>
Hey op can you talk about what Row form you use?

I've tried pendlay, but feels like I'm going to fucking snap my shit. Yates row isn't really a good Row, or rather it doesn't hit the muscle groups I'm trying to train
>>
>>61892603
pendlays i would recommend when you get stronger. like, repping 3 plates without blinking. just do bent over rows or chest-supported rows for the time being. doing rows for intensity can be murderous for your back and is p unnecessary if you're new. you're already hitting your back enough with squats and deads.
>>
>>61892286
for real? i love ambient/drone but exercising to it to me seems ludicrous
>>
>>61887156
This. I go way harder when I have real ignorant hiphop too.
>>
>>61892153
The only acceptable answer. You guys need to listen to your personal instructor more.
>>
File: DSelection.jpg (94 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
DSelection.jpg
94 KB, 500x500
>>
death grips has allowed me to 5x3 5pl8 squat ass to floor

thanks mr. grips
>>
>>61890115
what does /thread mean?
>>
When I worked out I used to listen to Converge and Norma jean when I was young, as I got older i listened more and more to my wheezing lungs instead
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.