[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that Kendrick Lamar is the greatest rapper of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 1121x748) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 1121x748
Daily reminder that Kendrick Lamar is the greatest rapper of all time and you should be genocided if you suggest otherwise.
>>
>>61886885
B U J
>>
how can one person be "genocided"
>>
File: smiledog.jpg (52 KB, 597x598) Image search: [Google]
smiledog.jpg
52 KB, 597x598
>>61886885
>Genociding one guy
No kill like overkill
>>
wow you mean he's the greatest at rhyming words together?
>>
>>61880060

Daily reminder that there's a containment thread for you and you should be banned if you post anywhere else.
>>
>>61887144
>containment threads proceed to be the only worthwhile thing on the whole board
>the least being tripfags
>>
>>61887176
Stop talking to the most important person on /mu/ like that.
>>
>>61887144
fuck containment threads. its the gayest shit ever. go back to reddit pls so you can discuss only the shit you like in a well organized manner
>>
>>61887176
>hip hop thread
>only thing worthwhile
you're literally worshipping blacks and their """culture"""
>>
>>61887213
noise generals > metal generals > IDM generals > bleep generals > hip hop generals > death grips generals > the eternal river of waifu threads, /mu/ core spurting repetition and unfunny memeing that is last
>>
le cant sing black man
>>
>>61887297
>who is every rapper
>>
File: 4L_vX42nh1a.jpg (34 KB, 281x349) Image search: [Google]
4L_vX42nh1a.jpg
34 KB, 281x349
>>61886885
Jokes on you ive already been genocided bitch
>>
i have been listening to hip hop for over 20 years and kendrick lamar is just outright fucking boring. His latest release was no joke the biggest snoozefest i have experienced in hip hop - which wouldn't be so bad if the theme was at least original, an extremely dull rendition of "the black mans struggle" .... ugh

it's a big game of Emperors New Clothes.
>>
>>61887144
Daily reminder that this is an anonymous image board and to keep in with the culture here you should turn off your fucking trip you attention whoring faggot
>>
>>61887254
so you're not denying that you'll eat up anything released by a black """artist"""

cool
>>
>>61887376
This is a myth. Nowhere on 4chan's rules or FAQ does it discourage people to use tripcodes, and moot (I'm pretty sure that all admins for this purpose) has ever said anything about it.

If it really was problematic to the 4chan culture, there would be more rules regarding it.
>>
>>61887396
>turning "stop liking what I don't like" into "stop liking what is made by people I don't like"
I actually miss the times racists had balls, and were not a bunch of skeletal limp wristed scared 15 years old
>>
>>61887144
>being this new

when HHG started it included a disclaimer that it specifically wasn't a containment thread
>>
i'm muslim, so gonna be genocided anyways

fuck that memerap shit
>>
>>61887444
turn. it. off.

You really think your posts are so important or interesting that they must be indentifiable?

Turn. it. off.
>>
>>61887444
holy shit kid you're not special. sorry. this is an anonymous board stop trying to turn it into reddit
>>
>>61887444
switch off the tripcode you fucking vanity project
>>
>>61887144
Filters in 3 2 1...
>>
>>61887512
>You really think your posts are so important or interesting that they must be indentifiable?
Yes.

>>61887513
>>61887532
I don't get why people get so angry everytime I post. Do they not appreciate my help?
>>
>>61887560
I'm going to go with no, they don't.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.