[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Current feels >Song / Album you are listening to >Write
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
>Current feels
>Song / Album you are listening to
>Write yourself a goal you will complete today
>>
File: 872-AG-nightlife-big.jpg (36 KB, 400x445) Image search: [Google]
872-AG-nightlife-big.jpg
36 KB, 400x445
>>61886543
>Current feels
Shitposting before I get to work, Feeling satisfied with life at the moment

>Listening to
Basic Channel- BCD2

>Goal
To get all the song ideas down for my album and hopefully record a few things
>>
>>61886543
>horny
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncVTPuU7CBY
>install tinder and get laid tonight
>>
File: zenarcade.jpg (644 KB, 1879x1891) Image search: [Google]
zenarcade.jpg
644 KB, 1879x1891
>current feels
Tired because I had no reason to be up this early today, but nonetheless I'm in a good mood

>Listening to
Pic related

>Goal
Finish writing the songs I've been working on for a while so I can move on and write more shit
>>
>want to die sort of
>Swans
>stay up past 8 pm
>>
>Current Feels
Tired because I haven't slept properly these few days
>Listening to
V/A - Recent English Experimental Music
>Goal
Gonna watch Ordet later
>>
File: 1453242751402.gif (2 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1453242751402.gif
2 MB, 540x540
>feeling pretty chill and hopeful
>mitch murder on soundcloud
>don't drink soda or take drugs and stick to my diet
>>
>>61886578
its all about getting their number as quickly as possible but not too quick
>>
File: AnimeGirl_Suicide.jpg-c200.jpg (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
AnimeGirl_Suicide.jpg-c200.jpg
15 KB, 200x200
>>61886543
>Current feels
Trying to stay awake and figure out what the hell to do. Regretting burning what I had of the first draft of my novel last month because now that I think about it it was actually pretty good and had a lot of potential. Keep trying to read but I've been up for too long to pay attention so now I'm fucking around on 4chan trying not to fall asleep. Feeling very worn out and discouraged, started drinking again, trying very hard not to start tobacco again. I also started studying Schopenhauer yesterday and that is kind of just making shit worse, want to skip him so I don't get too sad but then I'll just feel like a coward.

>Song/ Album
Arca-Mutant, fucking great album, one of the best modern electronic music I've heard in a long time

Write one page that you will not delete five minutes later
>>
>Current feels
>tfw Amazon won't ship shit to my address
>turns out the address is not even wrong, they just wont ship
>dollar is high af in my country
>only thing they would ship here is a black bandana that costs 4 dollars
>with conversions and taxes of shipping and shit, I would have to pay 104$ for a 4 dollars bandana
>and that's because it's the only item I came across they would ship to me
All I wanted were some rap shirts with the Big L face on them

>Song / Album you are listening to
For some reason I picked up ScHoolboy Q's Oxymoron again and can't stop listening to it

I should go end writing that rap song I'm writing for my mixtape. Half a verse to go.
>>
>>61886738
well the thing is the new place where I moved to I get zero service at my house., hoping to do everything via tinder

and im figuring majority of these bitches dont have whatsapp
>>
>>61886543
>tfw no Bilinda gf
>Blown a Wish
>start recording so Kevin will be my friend so I can meet Bilinda and she can be my milfu
>>
>Tired
>Daft Punk - Something about us
>Gonna get some sleep cuz I work graveyards so it's my nighttime now at 9am.
>>
>Pissed off because want to medical soon ASAP
>The Momentary Lapse of Reason
>>
>>61886543
>Had dinner recently, still hungry
>Dungen-Stadsvandringar
>Read a couple of chapters in the book I'm currently reading.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.