[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's face it, smartphone apps are the way forward to finding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Let's face it, smartphone apps are the way forward to finding out about new music on the move.

What are you favourites? What would you recommend?

I have a galaxy s6 and signing up for spotify premium was the best thing I've done this week. No shill.
>>
>No shill

go to bed, shill.

btw Spotify can be a neat enough music discovery tool, agreed.
>>
spotify and soundcloud
>>
streaming is the future. i consider anyone who still wastes time downloading stuff retarded by now.
>>
Pirated music uploaded to Google Play Music on T-Mobile

Free 320kbps streaming up to 50000 songs, doesn't count against data
>>
free spotify on mobile is fucking terrible mane
>>
>>61886002
spotify sucks ass
just use youtube/slsk/sound cloud and upload that shit to google play music.
>>
>>61886106
i'm not into fragmented shit so.. no. spotify suits me better because it is already pretty well organized.
>>
>>61886090
stop telling people
>>
>>61886103
What, you can't afford £9.99 a month?

That is literally 30p a day for great music wherever you are.

At a minimum wage job in my country the UK, that is around 4% of one hours work for the day.
>>
>>61886103
Yup, that is why you pay for it
and if you can't find a song there, you d/l it to the pc and add it to a suitable spotify playlist and sync it to the phone via wi-fi and voila.
>>
>>61886162
>>61886174
ye i just don't have any money lel, but at least free version on pc actually makes sense
>>
Google Play Music
>>
>>61886194
Fair enough. As long as you have access to what you want right? You could be giving rimjobs to the mud on peoples shoes in ethiopia for 4% of a banana daily
>>
>>61886207
I laughed and then I felt bad, good job sir.
>>
I just made the switch to Apple Music, trying out the free three months, and it has an actually pretty decent engine that follows your library suggesting playlist with mostly decent stuff on them, and so on. at least for jazz and blues. havent wondered much past those two genres yet.

The whole software is buggy as hell though.. ALAC is still a heavy compression, and download speeds are atrocious.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.