[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TYLER THE CREATOR CALLED OUT ON BEING A RAPIST.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: oh man.png (28 KB, 592x225) Image search: [Google]
oh man.png
28 KB, 592x225
TYLER THE CREATOR CALLED OUT ON BEING A RAPIST.
>>
gza???? what?????
>>
I mean, he probably is.
>>
killer mike?
>>
>>61881103
that's NOT what she's saying. those 3 artists are represented by that Heathcliff Berru guy and she's asking how come they haven't released a statement yet about this whole incident with him since other acts represented by him have done so.

they're not rapists. calm down.
>>
White girls going for the whole squad now.
>>
never liked his music to begin with but if i did something like this wouldnt change my opinion desu

you could rape your grandma and murder a guy for all i care its not going to change how the music sounds
>>
>>61881103
>GZA The Rest

It's GZA The Genius you stupid bitch

god
>>
>>61881142
IT MIGHT YOU DON'T KNOW
>>
>>61881136
ah, thanks.

do they really expect tyler to release a statement? lol. honestly I don't see why they'd even want his support on an issue like this.
>>
I'm confused.
>>
well maybe you shouldnt be hanging around rappers all the time huh ya dumb cunt
>>
>>61881142
unless you sample it
>>
>>61881153
Heathcliff hasn't represented Odd Future collective in years and they just said in a statement that they don't condone this type of behavior.
>>61881150
are you being serious right now
>>
>>61881103
What does this even mean /mu/?
>>
>>61881180
It means girls run the world.
>>
>>61881114
>>61881124
>>61881138
>>61881142
>>61881158
how are you guys falling for OP's bait they're not rapists you stupid idiots shut up

see:

>>61881136
>>
>>61881180
some slut fucked a bunch of rappers and wants money
>>
Why are men monsters with no self control? Fucking pathetic and disgusting. FUCK
>>
>>61881188
Maybe it is you who fell for their b8 hmm?
They could have been all me btw.
>>
This thread's a real shitshow already.
Good job OP.
>>
good, his music is awful.
>>
>>61881222
THEY'RE NOT RAPISTS YOU FUCKING IDIOT

SEE: >>61881136
>>
>>61881229

fuck off you misogynistic scum
>>
>>61881229
check YOUR PRIVILEGE
>>
File: ___.jpg (62 KB, 600x467) Image search: [Google]
___.jpg
62 KB, 600x467
Is post malone the only rapper who isn't a complete shithead who hates women?
>>
Is rape a game show now?
>>
>>61881264
j cole, drake, kendrick?
>>
>>61881229
Nice victim blaming shitlord.
>>
>>61881254
check'd and kek'd my boy
>>
>>61881264

cute af desu family
>>
i'd fuck her hard in the throat tbqh

tw: cussing
>>
>>61881264
nigga is fraudulent as fuck.
>>
>thread about r*pe
>no trigger warning

Fuck you.
>>
family if you're tired of listening to racist, misogynistic and violent rap then listen to post malone. realest in the game and herespects women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGUzkDfHvVo
>>
It's not their job to throw their manager (read again: their manager) under the bus. Make a statement if you feel like it but I don't understand the pressure. Not trying to justify what the guy did. It's scummy. People shouldn't have to jump from their chairs at every controversy though, even if it indirectly involves them.
>>
>>61881339
another cultural tourist making shit palatable for tasteless suburban babbies. fuck off with your shit taste and shit recs.
>>
File: post malone.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
post malone.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
>>61881389

Umm excuse me for liking artists who aren't complete dickheads who disrespect women.. Fuck you and get better taste in music
>>
File: killyourself bleach.jpg (51 KB, 480x647) Image search: [Google]
killyourself bleach.jpg
51 KB, 480x647
a clickbait on 4chan of all places
>>
>>61881409
>post malone
>ever
jesus fucking christ lad, you're on the wrong board.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.