[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'SWISH' Discussion Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: nomoreparties-800.jpg (334 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
nomoreparties-800.jpg
334 KB, 800x800
What do we think of the two songs ("Real Friends", "No More Parties in LA") so far? Will they make it on the final cut of the album? What about "Only One", "All Day" or "Wolves"?
>>
>>61879915
of those songs, Real Friends is the only good one, but I can see No more parties and Real Friends making the cut. perhaps wolves too. I hope the other two do not mak the album.
>>
Real Friends > Only One > No More Parties > Wolves > All Day
>>
No More Parties>Real Friends>Wolves>Only One>All Day for me.

I think SWISH is going to sound good, basing it on the last two songs he put out. I have a feeling it will be leaked about a week before the official release.
>>
>>61880149
As OP, I declare: this.
>>
>>61879915

That whole laptop thing in both tracks makes it seem like they won't make the album and they were throwaway, but considering how long this project has taken to come out I wouldn't be surprised if they were both on it because he is fighting for material these days.

Real Friends is genuinely good, though.
>>
>>61880318
of all the Kanye lyrics that did make an album, you think talking about a laptop? lmfao
>>
>>61880367
won't*
>>
>>61880367

It just comes across like a small gripe that he'd rather have on throwaways than an actual album. Would he seriously mention the shit two times in two different tracks on the same album? That point alone makes a good case for possibly one of these getting the cut.
>>
>>61880439
it obviously is more than just a laptop
>>
>>61880543

You're really not getting what I am saying here. It is thematically redundant to say the same shit twice in two different tracks.
>>
>>61880149
i can never finish only one.like it isnt that bad but i never feel like listening to the whole thing.
>>61879915
i hope real friends make the cut
>>
This album will be really unconsistent, a compillation of good and shitty songs together
>>
>>61880948
tell that to The College Dropout.
>>
>>61881038
exactly, idiot -> >>61880948
>>
>>61881028
he wouldn't wait this long to put out something thats shit
>>
>>61880948
you're thematically retarded, guy.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.