[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm tired bros, so fucking tired. Every thread. Every fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 51ExEUunrML.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
51ExEUunrML.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
I'm tired bros, so fucking tired.

Every thread. Every fucking thread. You get some asshole shitting on the superior artist that is Jason Aldean.

Jason Aldean's music is wonderful an is on par with Captain Beefheart or The Velvet Undergound. But Trolls just wanna shit on it because its country.

I've defended Jason Aldean so fucking much every day every hour that its mentally drained me. I don't know what to do anymore.

So all I ask is to please, please stop bashing Aldean. He tries very hard with on his music oand it shows.
>>
>>61878658
you aren't funny, no one loves you, and no one ever will
>>
new /mu/core?
>>
>>61878697

I don't need love when I have Jason Aldean
>>
File: Oh, No! It's Devo.png (634 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Oh, No! It's Devo.png
634 KB, 600x600
>>
>>61878658
>He tries very hard with on his music oand it shows.
>his music
How many songs on that album did he write?
>>
why is country still a thing? when was the last time it was still relevant, the 80s?
>>
>>61878745
can you post the version of this cover where the text is just "oh, no! oh no... no"
i forgot to save it the first time
>>
>>61878658
dont give a shit about trolls anon. Aldeans music is great. Its better than Captain Beefheart and Velvet Underground. Someday they will understand.
>>
>>61878770

>As of January 2016, Old Boots, New Dirt has sold 1,093,800 copies in the US

More relevant that shitty indie music for sure
>>
>>61878658
I work in a roadhouse restaurant, where they play Jason Aldean and all the buttrock country artists you all haven't even heard of. Out of all of them, Jason Aldean isn't the worst. Probably the most awful song that I hear every single day of my life is that SHES CUUUUUNTRAAAAAAAAAAY song. The rest of his stuff is pretty 6/10.

But you're still shit for liking him OP
>>
>>61878829
thats just cause rednecks and steers dont know how to download music like everyone else so they go buy cds for their pickup trucks
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.