[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of Monstercat Media? Shit or the shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: logo.png (730 KB, 4999x5555) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
730 KB, 4999x5555
What does /mu/ think of Monstercat Media? Shit or the shit?
>>
If I wanna listen to Heavy shit like drum n bass or dub, I'll put on a playlist from em. If you're not into that, they're pretty much worthless.
That being said, I think they're a decent label, and I follow them on Soundcloud for background noise every now and then.
>>
>>61878532
monstercat doesnt make drum and bass or dub
>>
>>61878392

Mr Fijiwiji does some good shit.

I like Entropy
>>
worst shit ever
>>
awful
>>
File: spinnin-records-logo-og.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
spinnin-records-logo-og.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>Monstercat
>Not repping the most patrician EDM label
>>
>>61878532

Monstercat makes none of those you fucking dweeb.Get some fucking taste in bleep.
>>
>>61878392
Hands down the worst EDM label
>>
absolute shit
nothing worth your time
not even a record label
>>
>>61878606
>spinning dicks
>patrician

What the fuck
>>
>>61878606
obvious b8 my friend
>>
>>61878555
>trips checked
I've only listened to a handful of their podcasts, and it seems like light melodic electronic transitions to heavy dub and drum beats.
If I'm totally wrong, what do they make?
>>
>>61878684
they make brostep and brostep with breaks over the top
>>
>>61878392
Not shit, but nothing groundbreaking. For EDM podcasts, I prefer ASoT even though that's specifically a trance podcast
>>
>>61878703
meh, close enuff. Shit tier genre tho
>>
OP here

I'm admitting I listen to it a lot but have been getting bored. What artists / channels you recommend instead?

I prefer electro house and complextro but wouldn't mind something else
>>
>>61878828
listen to techno
>>
>>61878828
xKito is a pretty varied channel, but it's a good one in my opinion
>>
They've released some good tunes over the past few years. Artists like Haywyre deserve some credit for their sound design
>>
>>61878392
ravetrash shitpile for dumbasses who decided that it was a good idea to take a gram of molly in one night
>>
>>61878392
they're twitch streamer muzak, quite literally the americanized dance equivalent of easy listening ambient noise meant to be vaguely heard in the background with some occasional 'le ebic drops XDDD' thrown in for the 12-14 year old male demographic
>>
>>61878392

EDM in general is fucking shit. Monstercat isn't any better.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.