[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1969.png (97 KB, 535x210) Image search: [Google]
1969.png
97 KB, 535x210
It's 1969
>>
lmao, 69

pass the weed brah
>>
>>61846908
Haha, 69.
>>
>>61846908
That album from that brittish guy bowie fucking sucks man
>>
anyone else watching the moon landing?
>>
File: road.jpg (204 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
road.jpg
204 KB, 1000x1000
AOTY coming through
>>
>>61846947
In 50 years it will be remembered as one of mankind's greatest and most important achievements, and the hard work and ingenuity of the people who made it happen will be recognized and praised. It's not like anyone could be dumb enough to think it was all fake, right?

right?
>>
That Ground Control song by David Bowie is a nice novelty record, but I don't see this man having much of a career in the music business. Besides, they cancelled Star Trek. Man will never travel through outer space anyway. It's impossible. The technology just isn't there.
>>
Man, I got all my tickets for all three days for that music festival in Woodstock, New York. It's gonna be a blast. Lots of good bands playing. Anybody else going?
>>
Another year with nothing to do. Oh my, boo-hoo.
>>
I heard The Rolling Stones are coming to the U.S. and they're gonna put on a FREE CONCERT in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco in the beginning of December. I'll bet there's gonna be a lot of hippies there. It should be pretty mellow with everybody getting along, and grooving to the music.
>>
>>61847915
Man, I'm so excited for Altamont as well. It's free as well and in December. Anyone else planning on going?
>>
>>61847836
Didn't we land on the moon already
>>
>>61846908
should we be worried about syd?
>>
>>61848102
hell be fine
>>
File: 1446576587.png (1 MB, 568x752) Image search: [Google]
1446576587.png
1 MB, 568x752
>mfw a cartoon band has the #1 song of the year
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.