[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>think I don't have pleb taste in music >come to /mu/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: pleb taste.jpg (237 KB, 1309x772) Image search: [Google]
pleb taste.jpg
237 KB, 1309x772
>think I don't have pleb taste in music
>come to /mu/
>turns out I pretty pleb

Tell me /mu/, how do I become a true Patrician?

Besides watching Anthony Fantano and pretend to like Vaporwave I mean

pic related it's my Spotify
>>
>>61844893
Dont listen to /mu/
>>
>>61844893
has someone ever told you that you worry about the wrong things in life
>>
File: 1450072830050.jpg (43 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1450072830050.jpg
43 KB, 300x300
>>61844893
listen to this and you will instantly become patrician
>>
>>61844911
SOMEBODY
>>
File: kanye-west-22.jpg (281 KB, 1240x800) Image search: [Google]
kanye-west-22.jpg
281 KB, 1240x800
>>61844911
>>
>>61844893
Every morning I tape a recorder under the lid of a random trash can in the park I walk through every morning to get to work, at the end of the day I untape it and listen to it after mixing Gregorian chants into it (very low but still noticeably audible), and after listening I delete it so I could never have that experience again.
>>
>>61844893
Start with removing Spotify and download your new music library from http://www.tlmc.eu/ and https://mediafire.com/RapeTheLolis
>>
>>61844921
Hello
>>
>>61845070
>toohoo

/jp/ please; even a pleb like me know's that shit is garbage
>>
File: Music.jpg (3 MB, 2060x3825) Image search: [Google]
Music.jpg
3 MB, 2060x3825
>>61844893
Taste in music is objectively subjective, so enjoy whatever the fuck you want. You get to decide what's patrician. If you want to discover more music, check out the /mu/core chart and start listening to albums. Explore genres. Explore record labels, and have fun.

Pro Tip: Some of my favorite music has taken me a few listens to really get into. So if you're not especially digging an album on the first listen through, if you feel like it later give it another try, you may like it.
>>
https://rateyourmusic.com/~AntiWarhol

Study this profile very carefully.
>>
>>61845126
>touhou music and denpa
>not insanely patrician
Pick one. Also:
>funnyjunk filename
Jump in front of a train.
>>
>>61844921
>>61845088
This is...
I guess I've been a patrician since I was 10. I've always loved this album! SoooooOooo underrated.
>>
The most patrician thing you can do is listen to the music you like while still trying to challenge yourself with new music. If you do that, you'll be fine. Use last.fm and RYM, check out the record labels that put out the stuff of some of your favorite bands, and you'll be good. I'd suggest starting with Rough Trade, and Gravity Records, they have some really great shit on that label, including some classics.
>>
File: 1417756935832.png (908 KB, 800x589) Image search: [Google]
1417756935832.png
908 KB, 800x589
>>61845132
>Taste in music is objectively subjective, so enjoy whatever the fuck you want. You get to decide what's patrician
>>
>>61844893
Listen to whatever you want, plain and simple, whatever sounds nice to you. Use this chart >>61845132 to find new albums. Sign up for allmusic and rate albums you've listened to. It's better than RYM and Lastfm IMO, since it's way smoother and simpler to use, the recommendation page is way better, and it has no ego-features to distract you (charts/graphs in Lastfm, Rating curves in RYM), it's just about finding new albums
>>
>>61845070
This.
>>
I think just wants us to judge his taste in music

in that case 0/10 would not bang
>>
>>61845132
>Ken
>vaporwave A-E-T-H-E-T-I-Cs shit

how much of these are meme albums and how much are legit good?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.