[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are they REALLY that influential/ ahead of their time? i've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: death grips.jpg (158 KB, 670x447) Image search: [Google]
death grips.jpg
158 KB, 670x447
are they REALLY that influential/ ahead of their time? i've never heard of so many famous musicians saying they love a band so much since like I dunno velvet underground. what did they do so different maybe I don't know enough music history
>>
They're no Limp Bizkit that's for sure
>>
>>61837844
ebin post friend (^:
>>
File: seep.png (11 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
seep.png
11 KB, 600x600
>>61837835
of course they aren't
maybe pic related can help explain this
>>
>>61837883
Just think about it
>>
I think they're one of the bigger influences of the 2000's and will be remembered so.
Thus far, it seems a lot of big personalities in music agree.
>>
>>61837910
you mean the 2010s
>>
>>61837889
explain the dozens of celebrities that have endorsed this band. I literally can't think of any band getting that much praise for other musicians
>>
>>61837835
nobody has been influenced by dg wtf are you talking about?
if you mean how they told epic to fuck off, then yea
but music wise no,everybody laughs at them
>>
>>61837937
>I literally can't think of any band getting that much praise for other musicians

thank you for proving my point.
>>
>>61837947
what are you on about? name another band getting the praise that DG gets from OTHER musicians.
>>
>>61837990
the beatles
>>
>>61837990
not my job to educate you hombre, do your research and learn like everyone else
>>
>>61837990
foo fighters
>>
>>61837835
yes

death grips = future music
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.