[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do 9gaggers hate this man so much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: kanye-west_U3vUa.jpg (2 MB, 2148x3000) Image search: [Google]
kanye-west_U3vUa.jpg
2 MB, 2148x3000
Why do 9gaggers hate this man so much
>>
>9gaggers
it's like you're not even trying
>>
>>61837506
because they don't appreciate real music.
>>
>>61837539
This

I tried 9chat just to troll around and I had a friend on there, and their music threads were awful. It's like I was the one being trolled in the end because I'd always end up raging when someone says something like
>but anon, Kanye is dumb. His music is shit!
>well 9fagger, have you listened to any of his music?
>LOL NO I just listen to linkin park
>>
>>61837506
Because middle-class white suburban shit-lords only get into hip-hop when they hit puberty.
>>
>>61837819
well you just kind of hit two birds with one stone with that insult didnt you
>>
>>61837717
You can find German qts on 9chat
>>
because he makes popular music today and is black.
>>
>>61837876
female?
>>
>>61838184
probably, but they might be trannies as well
>>
>>61838159

> le anyone who doesn't like rap is racist meme XDDD
>>
>>61837506
Apparently, they have a bettter taste in music than /mu, and aren't nigger lovers
>>
>>61837506
why does reddit likes him so much
>>
>>61837506
It's a meme.
/mu/ memes are shit but 9gag memes are a top level embarassment, it's like a permanent cringe thread
>>
>>61837506
>my dad doesn't like black people but all my friends say racism is bad so lets meet half way
>>
>>61838814
That's not what he's referring to.

It's just a lot of these little kids are closet racists. The "I don't hate black people, I just miss REAL black people like Martin Luther King! Not the modern day black people who are all thugs!" type of racists.
>>
>>61837506
Because he's confident and 9gaggers aren't. Kanye makes them feel uncomfortable and inferior.

That the only reason why people hate Kanye, desu.
>>
Why do redditors love this man so much? Is it his black dick?
>>
>>61840313
you forgot about two things
his black balls
>>
>>61840313
More specifically his asshole
>>
>>61840301
And because he's a master ruseman.

He knows how to piss off dadrockers and wrong generation kids and the more he pisses them off the more they rant about him on the Internet and the more publicity he gets.

Why do you think he performed Bohemian Rhapsody at Glastonbury? Why do you think he called himself a rockstar? Why do you think he collaborated with Paul McCartney?
>>
>>61837819
and when they do, they think that trash is good. smdm tbH pham
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 460x519) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 460x519
>>61837506
Why did I google 9gag music, this has 41,000 upvotes
>>
>>61841041
egghhhhhhhhhhhhh. ackackackackackakcka. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk. blargyargywargblecuntyfucvk
>>
>>61839883
This. They always say stuff like "Eminem is the only GOOD rapper out there, not those wannabe gangsters." Which is clearly for racist reasons because Eminem is not that good
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.