[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NAMM 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: wXmX7gcB_400x400.jpg (11 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
wXmX7gcB_400x400.jpg
11 KB, 400x400
>What have you seen?
>What do you want to see?
>Who do you want to see?
>What are you looking forward to?
>What are you hoping (dreaming) for?
>>
New Korg Minilogue looks really good.
I'm always telling myself "just one more synth, and I'll have every sound I need," but I really do need a ballsy analog with an arp. Then I'll be done for real.
The delay sounds sweet too.
>>
>What have you seen?
The Korg Minilogue
>What do you want to see?
The new DSI synth(s)
>Who do you want to see?
idc familia
>What are you looking forward to?
Something good from Roland hopefully
>What are you hoping (dreaming) for?
A nice analog poly (that doesn't sound bad)
>>
>>61834929
>A nice analog poly (that doesn't sound bad)
You didn't like the new Prophet?
>>
Looking forward to see what some non ibanez-schecter brands are going to do with the extended range/ergonomic guitar bandwagon.
Also what's with Ibanez's new quilt carve top addition to the iron label series. It's a straight rip of Kiezel.
>>
>>61834937
I played one a bit, but it's overhyped imo. It sounds a bit better than the 08, but price and lost features don't make it worth it.
>>
>>61835033
What kind of poly do you want then?
Anything 100% analog is going to be conservative sounding.
>>
>>61835048
Just something with a nice filter and chorus honestly. The big thing I didn't like when playing the P6 was the filer, even though it was better than that curtis filter clone DSI was using.
>>
>>61835102
Is there a vintage synth that has the kinda filter you're looking for?
>>
>>61835165
Those early-mid 80s roland poly synths have great filters, the polysix did to. A lot of filters I tend to like are on monos though. The minibrute is a modern synth that has a great one.
>>
>>61835234
I have a JX-8P and its filter is my least favorite thing about it.
>>
>>61835252
I've never played an jx8p before, but I've played a jx3p and really liked it.
>>
>>61835277
Don't get me wrong, it's nice. It's just really smooth. Hard to give it any kind of oomph.
>>
File: 15011602-Varberg6_Front.jpg (115 KB, 640x252) Image search: [Google]
15011602-Varberg6_Front.jpg
115 KB, 640x252
Interested to see what Strandberg are going to be showing. I'm really hoping for some basses at long last.
>>
>>61835289
I know what you mean. The jx series seems to be oriented at doing strings/pads.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.