[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEI UWZ8jXYY who the fuck i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: disgusting.jpg (508 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
508 KB, 3000x3000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEIUWZ8jXYY

who the fuck is this untalented youtube celebrity piece of shit and why does he have an album coming out

this trash makes me want to kill myself honestly
>>
KILLIMANJARO KILLI KILLIMANJARO
>>
>>6183441
KEEP UP CAN YOU CAN YOU...
>>
>>61834354
If you don't like it why are you giving it free promotion?
>>
File: 1398111187993.jpg (199 KB, 719x720) Image search: [Google]
1398111187993.jpg
199 KB, 719x720
>>61836277
OP needed to 'promote' it in order to demonstrate why he reviles it. Some of us might not have heard this wank, and now that we have been exposed to it we can now discuss it.
>>
KSI is a genius , just know
>>
Full length album when?
>>
>>61836722
Didn't he just release one?
>>
>>61834354
Still better than Young Thug or Future
>>
>>61836340
I know you're b8ing but he is desu.

Guy makes half assed shitty FIFA videos that appeal to young kids with shitty senses of humour. He uses this platform to expand his influence and meet with other celebrities (for example he's played FIFA was various famous football/soccer players). Then he starts making half assed music which still gets views because his name is attached to it, which leads to him getting a full on record deal and collaborating with famous musicians like Jme. And now his shitty EP has sold a pretty decent amount and got pretty high into the charts. And he's just sitting there raking in the cash over something that probably took him 2 minutes to make.
>>
>>61837359
>le real hip-hop
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.