[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do some people hate justin beiber
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 480x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 480x333
why do t?hey

not like
>>
Trying to project a sense of maturity by neglecting things with a young fanbase
>>
>>61834274
/thread
>>
>>61834274
yes, he is really good I dont understand why the people giving up on him it's good music and
>>
I don't like him because he's an entitled little shit who thinks he owns the world. That' what happens when you give a 15 year old unlimited everything

I don't give a fuck about his music, there's way worse thrash out there
>>
>>61834998
>entitled little shit who thinks he owns the world. That' what happens when you give a 15 year old unlimited everything
Nigga I knew worse kids growing up who didn't have that. It's only that he got a camera on him at all times while going through his edgy phase
>>
>>61835093
there's always someone worse, doesn't give the bad person an excuse. I'm not saying he should be lynched but some people are trying to make him a victim and it doesn't work for me. I never blocked off streets to have street races or egged my neighbors' house when they complained and none of my friends did either
>>
>>61835121
>I never blocked off streets to have street races or egged my neighbors' house when they complained and none of my friends did either
I did both that in smaller scale. Seems like you're just rationalizing your hatred. If you're favourite musician would of made illegal street races you'd post how badass that is
>>
>>61834221
he seems dumb and his whole personality seems manufactured
>>
>>61835143
>I did both that in smaller scale
how so? blocked off your driveway to have a tricycle race when you were 9? Threw beans at your neighbor's house?
>>
>>61835168
Street races and egging people's houses on halloween. Why are you so bitter?
>>
>>61835182
I don't believe I'm being bitter, the question was why I don't like Bieber and I responded. So far you're the one trying to make it about emotions. I'm sorry that you were an asshole as a kid, hopefully you've changed since
>>
It became a meme to hate him. Similar to how calling everything "emo" in the mid to late 00s and calling everything "hipster" after that
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.