[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's not coming back is he? ;_;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: David-Bowie.jpg (164 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
David-Bowie.jpg
164 KB, 1366x768
He's not coming back is he?

;_;
>>
>>61831998
He is. Feb 7. Screen cap this.
>>
I miss him so much. This is the first musician's death to really impact me. Not even Richard Wright's death made me feel this much, and he died the day before my birthday.
>>
>>61832050
he died on mine

his death was much more of a "whoa" than a "god no" for me though
>>
>>61831998
Nope. He was called back to his home planet. His work on Earth is complete.
>>
>>61832050
>bowie no longer exists
>rick wright no longer exists
why would a god let this happen
>>
>>61831998
He came back on january 14, As Lazarus did, 4 days after he died
>>
Do what I did.

Listen to Ziggy Stardust, Low, Station to Station, Heroes, Hunky Dory and above all listen to Blackstar.

They tell cancer patients to set a goal or plan a vacation so they have something to look for when they are cured. Blackstar was his goal and he accomplished it. He was so forward thinking that he turned his impending death into a work of art. Only Bowie could do that.
>>
It's been a fucking week and I'm still sad.

I've never felt like this for so long before.
And I still don't understand why it affected me so much; I wasn't even a fan of his work when he died.
>>
>>61832212
This ;_;
>>
>>61832050
This. I can't listen to Space Oddity anymore without crying.
>>
File: 1443633638685.png (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1443633638685.png
30 KB, 400x400
>>61832212
>tfw this is what we all tell ourselves to make his death seem less tragic
>tfw the reality is that there is no consciousness after death and hes gone forever
>>
>>61831998
im sure he'll be i the next maze runner sequel
>>
>>61832679
yeah, but if bowie can do it, you can to, m8.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.