[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of music subcultures? Are you or have you ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1453006675312.jpg (189 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1453006675312.jpg
189 KB, 720x960
What do you think of music subcultures? Are you or have you ever been involved with them?

Bonus question: which music subcultures produce the the qtiest girls?
>>
why confine yourself to one genre? why do people let their taste in music dictate their identity?
>>
20th century phenomenon that now seems to be over in the face of the homogenous "hipster" youth culture
>>
>>61831280
>which music subcultures produce the the qtiest girls?

dream pop/shoegaze
>>
>>61831280

Metalfag here, it's pretty fun. I've seen plenty of bands I like and have met a few guys I hang out/drink with sometimes.

It's basically the same as any other group bonding over a shared interests.

As for the "true metal elitism" and general "edginess" in the metal subculture, most of that is really just banter. Guys who take that shit seriously are lame.

p.s. All other music related subcultures are shit and will be crushed by trve warriors with steel. :^)
>>
Goths, black metal listeners and that kind of "darkies" are pretty fun to be around.
>>
>>61831487

this, also, posers must leave the hall
>>
I went to a goth-rock/dark-wave show and some skinnyfat goth chick sucked my dick in the bathroom. She would be a top-tier qt if she lost a bit of weight.
>>
>like grindcore
>occasionally wear grindcore band shirts
>don't have any friends into grindcore because I'm a social recluse
So what counts as being part of a subculture?
>>
>>61831546
How do you know it was a girl? I would not let some rando person do that to me in the age of trans.
>>
>>61831624
this was nearly 8 years ago before the gay and trans fad/meme. I wouldnt have cared either way. Its not like theres a difference between a boy mouth and a girl mouth
>>
>>61831680
Dissgusting
>>
>>61831680
Lol I'm not gay but I would suck your dick, senpai. You know just for laughs lol.
>>
>>61831764
said the virgin
>>61831847
thanks anon.

anyways. there used to be a small scene of goth/death rock bands in new york state i was more into metal, but i really enjoy live post punk music. I could confirm that there are indeed some qts in the goth scene (and not that tumblr goth bullshit )
>>
>>61831280
I've been goth in the general sense since I was 14, and I've still never officially told myself that It's over. I guess to most I'm just a gloomy fuccboi
>>
>>61832046
shut up dylan
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.