[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: prove to me he wasn't murdered P R O T I P: you literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 12
File: Cobain1[2].jpg (37 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Cobain1[2].jpg
37 KB, 300x300
ITT: prove to me he wasn't murdered

P R O T I P: you literally can't
>>
grohl did it
>>
why would there be a suicide note in his handwriting
>inb4 last 4 lines were written by someone else
>>
>>61825215
it's funny because there was evidence of courtney practicing his handwriting in a notebook in her purse
>>
>>61824663
It makes literally no sense and is more copypasta bait than anything else.
>>
I really can't

Damn...
>>
Prove to me he was

you literally can't
>>
>>61825457
Shotgun shell was on the opposite side of the ejection chamber from the way he was holding the gun.
>>
durr I have no idea how burden of proof and the legal system works

I bet you think Smith was murdered too.
>>
>>61825215
Why was courtney practicing his hand writing?
>>
>>61825492
>I know literally nothing about tbe facts surrounding Cobain's death aside from what the media told me
>>
>>61825197
Francis Bean did it
>>
>>61825215
It wasn't a suicide note, have you even read it? It doesn't mention anything that could even be interpreted as being related to suicide until the last few lines (which as you know are in a different handwriting)
>>
>>61825343
that's makes even less sense as to why the last few lines don't look like his, moron
>>
>>61825492
Why did they erase proof from the crime sceen by wiping his prints off the gun and syringes?
>>
>>61825215
he was writing a new record at time of death
>>
>>61825457
well suicide was proven impossible by the amount of heroin in his system alone, that really only leaves murder
>>
>>61825678
except it wasn't
>>
File: davekilledkurt.png (881 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
davekilledkurt.png
881 KB, 1280x960
>>61825197
this
>>
>>61825691
Yes, there no way he could shoot himself up literally 3 times, then wipe all his finger prints off the syringes, then shoot himself, then wipe the prints off the gun and move the shell to the other side.
>>
>>61825691
nice argument bro
>>
hey guys kurt cobain here, i killed myself
>>
>>61825766
ty for solving such a difficult mystery
>>
>>61825678
[citation needed]
>>
>>61825766
prove it, post pics
>>
Courtney love was doing her make up while Kurt was dying on the hotel floor before she called anyone in Rome.
>>
>>61825807

can't satan wont let me
>>
>>61825810
more like she was blowing bleak organ
>>
>>61824663

Prove to me that I'm not God.

P R O T I P: you literally can't
>>
>>61825810
you know that was actually a murder attempt right? who the fuck ODs on rohypnol?
>>
File: Soaked%20in%20Bleach[1].jpg (126 KB, 400x579) Image search: [Google]
Soaked%20in%20Bleach[1].jpg
126 KB, 400x579
>>61825806
>>
File: image74-1024x1024.jpg (163 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image74-1024x1024.jpg
163 KB, 1024x1024
LoOK BEYOND youR eYES
>>
>>61825880
Yup, that was the first time she tried to kill him.
>>
>>61825922
meme movie
>>
>>61825922
No I don't mean fan fiction
>>
>>61825926
>chin is different
>brow is different
>nose is different
>>
>ITT: A bunch of kids who just watched Soaked In Bleach.

The dude had an absolute shit life up until the last 4 years of it. He was hopelessly addicted to heroin, and married to a psychotic bitch who made him feel worthless. He achieved his dream of sharing his art with the world, and peaced out at 27 like he always talked about doing as a teenager. Thats it.
>>
>>61825938
>>61825945
>literally has the police cheif at that time say that they blew it
>>
>>61825945
>forensic experts confirming the amount of heroin he injected to be lethal for any person
>fan fiction
haha okay Courtney, even the Seattle police had admitted by now that it was a lethal dose
>>
>>61825955
Nope fuck off
>>
>>61825976
>>61825983
It was proven that a heroin addict with a high tolerance can in fact operate a shotgun, with even twice the amount Cobain had.

Look it up. Tom Grant is an idiot.
>>
>>61825955
nothing you said has anything to do with anything factual, just like everybody who shills the suicide myth. fuck off idiot
>>
>>61826001
[citation needed]
>>
I don't need to prove that something didn't happen, the burden is on you
>>
>>61826022
Not needed. The burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>61826001
No, that person used pills which takes longer to work, it's not the same as someone literally injecting it into their bloodstream.
>>
>>61825634

>I believe fanboy conspiracy theories over forensic and crime experts
>>
>>61826030
>>61826050
actually it isn't, since there was never anything proving it was a suicide, or even implying that suicide was the more likely scenario
>>
File: redbull_foofighters_shoot_.jpg (135 KB, 618x621) Image search: [Google]
redbull_foofighters_shoot_.jpg
135 KB, 618x621
>>61824663
This fucking cunt right here. Unbelievably, he gets accepted into a decently popular band and gets to enjoy a ride on the coattails of Kurt Cobain into musical super stardom. But wait, sitting in the back of the biggest band of the 90s isn't enough for this freeloader. No, he's gotta be upfront and center, he wants his "fair" share of the glory, so he tries to get his own material into the mix with shit like Marigold. Kurt only accepts this to make his band member happy as well as to keep band morale high, while taking a little stress off his own songwriting since it would have just been a Dave song anyway. Kurt even allowed it on the Heart-Shaped Box single, but no, that wasn't quite enough. Everyone would still think he was just another drummer in the band's history that could easily be replaced, which was a reality Dave couldn't risk.
>>
why do people still care anyway? i bet half of you were kids when this happened
>>
>>61826050
Proof here>>61826051
Debunked
>>
>>61826052
>forensic and crime experts who were either bribed or did literally zero investigating whatsoever
ftfy family ;)
>>
>>61826063
Then OP should've said "Prove to me he committed suicide"
>>
>>61826072
Dave knew he could never outshine Kurt, no matter what. Kurt Cobain was the absolute king of popularity during the Grunge era, Dave couldn't elevate himself above that, He knew he had to eliminate him from the picture entirely. He would have to devise the greatest backstabbing scheme ever concocted. Best of all, he knew he could get away with it too. Kurt's health has always been subject to self deprecation and drug abuse so Kurt was at his most susceptible towards the end. Also, Rock drummers don't historically do very well with any attempts at a solo career, so nobody would suspect him to jeopardize his already successful band like that. But, at the same time, Kurt was becoming increasingly weak and more unstable, to the point where he had to cancel tour dates due to his condition. In response, Courtney flew to Rome, where the two had a heated argument which resulted in Kurt finally calling it quits with Courtney. As consequence of Kurt leaving her, it's suspected Love attempted to overdose her already indisposed ex with Rohypnol and champagne which put Kurt into a coma or 20 hours. These events led to the band being once again put on temporary hiatus. Dave knew it was now or never. Courtney was in. If only he could utilize her in a concrete plan, instead of leaving her to make messy attempts of her own.

Unfortunately for Dave, everybody, including himself, knew the drummer from nirvana couldn't accomplish such a feat entirely on his own, so he needed help. Who else could benefit as much Grohl with Cobain out of the scene? Who else was close enough to manipulate Courtney? Who else is egotistical enough to believe they could take over the whole alternative scene for themself? None other than Billy Corgan. Was the killer in him the killer of Kurt? With Cobain gone, no one could impede on the success of his monumental masterpiece: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness, from breaking through to the top of the charts.
>>
>>61826095
irrelevant, you have no argument either way
>>
>>61826051
>that person
It was a number of test subjects. Nice try
>>61826063
It was legally ruled as a suicide. So it in fact was.
>>61826084
I don't think you know what proof means
>>
>>61826111
There was only way to get to Cobain: through the Love of his life and the mother of his only child. Poor susceptible, strung out Courtney Love only wanted to be with her man (and his money) but Kurt belong to the public, not just her. Grohl saw this opportunity and seized it. He put Courtney into the plan and got Corgan to implant his seed, the seed of Cobain's demise. Kurt was far too busy expanding tours and writing new material too realize who or what even happened. Although, he wasn't without suspicion. Kurt sought out one of his closest friends, the best man at his wedding; someone he could trust. Dylan Carson, to obtain for him a shotgun. Dylan recalls "He said he wanted the gun for protection. He had the cash, He insisted on me buying him the gun." Loose lips Courtney confronted Kurt about an infidelity, which she played off as an April fools joke at first, she couldn't confess with whom she cheated on or what she had done exactly. In fear of losing the entirety Kurt's estate and the easy life for her and their newborn daughter. Kurt couldn't handle this, so he gets mad. he gets high. Too high that he never came back down. He's had enough. All according to plan. Kurt got way too fucked up, so much so he wasn't capable of anything, including either attacking or defend himself. Totally blitzed and out of his mind, an incapacitated Kurt looked on as he saw his bandmate, his friend Dave Grohl, as he placed Kurt's unreleased letter of resignation, as sent to Courtney but with a final paragraph added (so poorly written, it could be a foo fighters verse) hyperbolizing an implicated, more ultimate meaning. Dave had done it. They had won. Courtney and Corgan are so excited they have exceeded, right after Kurt's death The Smashing Pumpkins replace Nirvana as the headliners of Lollapalooza 94 and Specifically on the Philadelphia date, Courtney joins Corgan on stage where she portrays herself as a victim pleading remorse for her recently deceased husband.
>>
>>61826126
>It was legally ruled as a suicide. So it in fact was.
jesus fucking christ you sheep
>>
>>61826135
Courtney is nuts, Krist is devastated and the world is in awe. Not Dave, he's got a music career to pursue now. What a better way to start than with a solo record expressing the guilt and loss of such a dear friend who practically handed him his career, on an album with all parts credited solely to him? look at what he can do all by himself, outside of anybody else shadow. The greatest accomplishment of Grohl's career can't go even without gloating. He even hints this in his songs: "I swear I'll never give, in I refuse", "I've got another confession to make", "confess!" and most eerie of all "Use that evidence race it around". But how could loose lips Courtney Love not eventually spill the beans, if she ever truly loved the father of her child? Only, because everyone assumed it was her. Why did Courtney pretend to be Kurt's mother when calling in the missing person's report to the SPD on April 4th? Why did Courtney release that cropped image of Kurt with the toy gun, shortly after his death? When Courtney found out that Kurt fled rehab, why did she contact a PI instead of the police? She was far too involved with it to be absolved of any consequence herself. She even flew to L.A. for the sole reason of an alibi. Although, she did show one glimmer of remorse. She did try to tell someone... Layne fucking Staley. He could have blown the entire thing wide open too, if he weren't just another unbelievable junkie. The worst part is that wasn't the end. Dave is still being a piece of shit person, making shit records to this very day, purely in spite of the man who enabled him in the first place. Fucking cunt.
>>
>>61825955
Probabily this t b h
>>
>>61826052

The Dr that examined Kurts body was a friend of Courtney, he also examined Kristen's body and he then died a in an accident a few years later.

Courtney thought Kurt was cheating on her with Kristen.
>>
i bet it was trent reznor
>>
>>61826126
No it was literally just one guy that took some pills in the Kurt and Courtney movie, it's been debunked lol.
>>
>>61825197
>>61825707
>>61826072
THIS. #stopdave he is a monster who will kill again
>>
>>61826241
Was it still still heroin though?
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 981x1484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 981x1484
>tfw courtney love is a genius mastermind capable of murdering one of the most famous men in the entire world
>tfw courtney's body of work is everything KIRK/nirvana wishes it could be
>tfw courtney WON

feels good, very good!
>>
>>61826116
>Logical fallacies are irrelevant

Ok then, nice arguing with you.
>>
>>61825955
This.

>>61826145
>Using the "sheep" insult un-ironically
Kurt yourself my man
>>
>>61826414
>Kurt yourself

perfect 5/7
>>
>>61826414
>Kurt yourself

kek
>>
okay I usually dismissed this stuff but this thread made me look into it

he was murdered 100%
>>
>>61826268
methodone
>>
>yfw courtney asked kurt if she could use the heart-shaped box riff for her shitty band hole.
>after his death hole releases one of their best albums
what else did courtney take from him?
>>
>>61826608
His will to live
>>
why the fuck would someone kill him?
what was so special about him?
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 640x360
>>61826608
His life duh. Why do you think Dave, Krist, and the entire alt rock scene didn't give a shit? No one respected or cared about Kurt!

Goddess Courtney is thriving and living her life the fullest right now. Meanwhile, Fag is a rotting pile of ashes. Some people just aren't born equal
>>
>>61826659
Nothing, he was essentially a 90s meme like The Macarena.
>>
>>61826582
No, the report was with heroin, not methadone. You must be thinking of something else.
>>
>>61826731

lol
>>
>>61826710
>>61826344
This faggot is going all out.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 300x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 300x384
>>61826760
Did I lie? Kurt "fans" come with these stale allegations when no one gives a shit. They know what she did, and nothing will ever be done because she is of a higher level. She is the most powerful woman in the world. She is your superior. She is our superior.

Get used so it!
>>
KURT COBAIN IS DEAD??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>inb4 9/11 was an inside job and vaccines causes autism

the truth is out there sheeple
>>
>>61825657
they were meant to emulate somebody who was losing their mind in a depressive state

unfortunately for ms. love she's fucking retarded
>>
when is everyone going to forget about the 90s?
>>
>>61826991
>unfortunately for ms. love she's fucking retarded
Except, according to you, she someone (possibly multiple people) and planted evidence and she got away with it. Sounds like a smart gal.
>>
>>61826941
vaccines don't cause autism

the 9/11 is completely accurate
>>
>>61827039
*killed someone

Dammit
>>
>>61827039
>>61827060
What was her motive?
>>
>>61827092
Kurt was going to quit the band and leave her crazy ass
bye bye alimony
>>
>>61827092
I was just pointing out how these people who blame Courtney and talk about how she's a junkie moron also believe that she is apparently a criminal mastermind.
>>
>>61827048
>the 9/11 is completely accurate
..and there it is

the kurt truther/911 truther axis of rofflez
>>
>>61827122
If he divorced her, she'd still get half his money and alimony.

Try again.
>>
>>61827146
Ahahah this

>>61825955
Also this

Only two niggas making sense in this bitch.
>>
>>61827161
The Rome incident?
she made a few attempts beforehand
>>
>>61827146
Dave was the mastermind though
>>
>>61827207
Sorry you didn't answer the question. What was her motive?
>>
>>61827224
Now this I can get behind.
#stopdave
>>
>>61827249
what was Casey Anthony's motive?
a bitch doesn't need a reason
>>
>>61827306
Not how (almost all) murders work.
>>
>>61827337
Irrelevant
>>
>>61827413
The fact that there was no motive is irrelevant?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Means,_motive,_and_opportunity
Read up.
>>
>>61825707
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>61826608
she even tried to take credit for Old Age lmao
>>
>>61827591
Kurt gave it to her because he never finished it. He didn't even care.
>>
>depressed edgelord realized he sold his soul to the record jew and his fanbase is teenyboppers in flannel shirts
>killed himself for being such a retard

Not such a difficult stretch of the imagination.
>>
>>61827146
>criminal mastermind
if that was the case we wouldn't all know she did it, and it's not like it takes a mastermind to kill a junkie anyway...
>>
>>61827640
Not if you think purely in memes
>>
>>61827655
It takes a pretty smart person to kill a giant celebrity and not even go to court over it, even though by default the significant other is always the #1 suspect.
>>
>>61827655
it takes a mastermind to get away with killing such a high profie junkie though
>>
>>61827640
And the worst part of it is how overrated his death made him. He's not even that good, Young Thug is an overall better artist.

And Im not just talking about 1017 Brick Squad Young Thug. Im talking about 1017 Brick Squad, Little Haiti Style Thug holding 2 Cups Stuffed, with Danny Glover bitch saving capabilities who just got a check, money and power, surrounded by 800 capsules of molly, rolling with an RO-5 caterpillar while getting his bitch with a big ship to transport him into his Paradise Noble Phantasm while keeping one in the chamber like Wilt, not to mention covering his clothes, bros, and hoes in Givenchy, popping a Xanny (which makes him faster than Sonic man), and eating a bowl of Spaghetti with all sacred Bando gates previously opened by Gucci Mane in his possession, who just summoned Metro Boomin who hasnt gotten some more, London on the track, the Bool Bids from Bleveland Ave and the entire 808 Mafia to assist him.
>>
>>61827161
>implying they didn't have a pre-nup
>implying she didn't cheat on him
>implying she didn't use his death to promote her album
>implying sales for Nirvana records didn't go up massively after he was murdered
>implying half is as much as everything (not that she would have gotten half, not even half of the money he had then, let alone half his estate)

nigga you dumb as fuck
>>
>>61827691
>>61827698
Or she just simply didn't do it and this person with depression who attempted suicide in the past, you know, committed suicide?
>>
>>61827634
[citation needed]
>>
>>61827092
>they were divorcing anyway, everyone knew this
>she was going to written out of his will
>prenup so she couldn't get anything in the divorce
>after he died she got literally got everything he owned even up to a billion in royalities
courtney's also a confirmed controlling person from her ex boyfriend
>>
>>61827715
she didnt do it
dave did
>>
>tfw literal Courtney shills ITT

do they even get paid?
>>
>>61827715
Yes that's what I was implying genius.
>>
>>61827757
>Literal shills
>Do they even get paid

You do realize that you have to be paid to be an actual shill, right?
>>
>>61827739
>courtney's also a confirmed controlling person from her ex boyfriend
lol literally everyone says this about their ex. your ex says this about you
>>
>>61827713
>>implying they didn't have a pre-nup
[citation needed]
>>implying she didn't cheat on him
Not relevant.
>>implying she didn't use his death to promote her album
She already had a record deal as well as the promotion in place. She didn't need his death to become famous, she alreday was.
>>implying sales for Nirvana records didn't go up massively after he was murdered
They were already the biggest band in the world at the time. He would have been more valuable alive to make more records, if this is your logic.
>>implying half is as much as everything (not that she would have gotten half, not even half of the money he had then, let alone half his estate)
She would have gotten half and then alimony, which is enough to be set for some time. learn2law
>>
>>61827743
What was his motive?
>>61827731
>In 1997, Love discussed the track in an interview with Melody Maker, saying that the song was "partly someone else's composition",[2] though she didn't specify whom. "It's something somebody had a little bit of and I said 'let me have the rest of it' and I wrote this thing in it and tried to make it goth. I found it, wrote it, and recorded it the same night."[2] On February 14, 1995, Hole played the song as a part of their MTV Unplugged set in New York City.[3]
>>
>>61827856
>What was his motive?
dave had written the first draft to "learn to fly" and showed it to kurt and kurt called it "dumb gay shit." dave was enraged. even after he killed kurt he was still insecure about the song which is why it took him until '99 to record it.
>>
>edgy heroin addict with manic depression realizes that he sold out and every shithead kid is wearing a nirvana shirt, plus he's married to courtney
>>
>>61827902
>Grohlhaters making up random shit
ugh
>>
File: david.png (1 MB, 1280x944) Image search: [Google]
david.png
1 MB, 1280x944
>>61827929
it's true though. you literally can't prove that i'm wrong.
>>
>>61825678
>suicide was proven impossible by the amount of heroin in his system alone
>Depending on purity and the user, a lethal dose of heroin may range from 200 to 500mg, but hardened addicts have survived doses of 1800mg and over.
http://www.thegooddrugsguide.com/heroin/overdose.htm
>>
>>61827963
Grohl said he wrote it about being afraid he was going to be dropped from his label in 1999.

Nice try though.
>>
>>61827856
>Courtney's word
>worth anything
I meant an actual citation
>>
>>61828008
how dumb do you have to be to think i was being serious? or that any of the #stopdave meme is serious? like before i said this you really thought "yes these people unironically think dave killed kurt"?
>>
>>61828048
Prove she lied.
>>61828054
>iwasonlypretending.jpg
OK kid
>>
>>61827987
the SPD already confirmed it was a lethal dose, nice try though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhgi-sVdJ88
>>
>>61828119
she's a confirmed liar, check out Soaked in Bleach
>>
>>61827039
Hit the nail on the head, I like how people didn't even know what to say to that Courtney shitposter above. Call her a crazy dumb whore yet she's capable of doing all THAT.

Oh, okay.
>>
>>61826083
>half of you were kids when this happened
im pretty sure 80% weren't born yet
>>
>>61828175
>Tom Grant's word
>worth anything
No I mean actual proof
>>
>>61828119
>OK kid
you are a genuine moron
>>
>>61828251
Still pretending?

Sure.
>>
>>61828119
Wait why did you think the Dave Killed Kurt meme (which is old as hell) was real? Jesus Christ /mu/ has gotten dumb, people can't even joke around anymore without someone going to Wikipedia.
>>
>>61828292
>joke around
How is that funny?
>>
>>61828286
>being this much of a newfag
>>
>>61828321
Notice how I'm still b8ing you.
>>
>>61828316
it's a meme you dip
>>
>>61828348
>>61828321
Jesus Christ will you two shut the fuck up, you're both retarded.
>>
>>61828357
How is that funny?
>>
>>61825806
>spoonfeed me
>>
>143 / 8 / 33
all this samefagging
>>
>>61828218
you mean other than the fact that she put out a missing person's ad for kurt under his mother's name, calling him suicidal and all that

or the fact that she had a practice sheet inside her bookbag
>>
>>61828396
Are you autistic?
>>
>>61828414
>you mean other than the fact that she put out a missing person's ad for kurt under his mother's name
So?
>calling him suicidal and all that
He was though.
>or the fact that she had a practice sheet inside her bookbag
Oh did you personally look in it?
>>
how would this alleged murder take place?

Kurt nods off as usual and is shot in the head by Courtney in his heroin induced sleep? Why would Courtney do that?
>>
File: 6578.gif (1 MB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
6578.gif
1 MB, 300x240
>>61828193
there's nothing to be said friend!

Courtney won

Kurt lost

Intellect & talent ALWAYS wins. It pains them to accept this, that their "hero" was a mentally retarded lowlife. As said many times before though, not everyone was created equal. Oh well
>>
>>61828218
it's not his word, it's literally recorded conversations of her blatantly lying and contradicting herself

not that this is anything exclusive to that movie anyway, she's an obvious liar, if you were able to watch her interviews in Montage of Heck without being able to tell she was lying then I feel sorry for you
>>
>>61828405
half this thread is Courtney defending herself
>>
>>61828672
>it's not his word, it's literally recorded conversations of her blatantly lying and contradicting herself
A heroin addict lying and contradicting herself! Wow, who'd have thought!
>she's an obvious liar,
Oh do you know her?
>if you were able to watch her interviews in Montage of Heck without being able to tell she was lying
Or rather you are making the claim that she is lying, you need to prove it.
>>
>>61828513
Courtney didn't murder him herself, he was murdered at his home in Seattle and she was in LA at the time (obvious alibi).

It was probably the nanny who killed him (ex-boyfriend of Courtney and also a desperate heroin addict). He even received 30k from Courtney shortly after Kurt's death so he could "go to rehab".
>>
>>61828119
being this retardedly gullible
>>
>>61828793
Trying too hard anon.
>>
>>61828442
google is a thing, everyone w a computer has it

go find sources yourself, it takes ten fucking seconds you goddamn sperg
>>
>>61828727
>A heroin addict lying and contradicting herself! Wow, who'd have thought!
do you think investigators use that idea when a heroin addict is accused of murder and just give him the benefit of the doubt? your'e a faggot.
>>
>>61828844
>do you think investigators use that idea
Oh! You are ready to talk about actual police investigation!

Still waiting on that motive.
>>
>>61828753
What is Courtney's motivation?
>>
>>61828481
>So?
she lied
>He was though.
he was not as even kim gordan and thurston moore dont think so
>Oh did you personally look in it?
besides the fact that this is on record
>>
>>61828885
>she lied
About what?
>he was not as even kim gordan and thurston moore dont think so
Did they not hear the song "I Hate Myself And Want To Die"?
>besides the fact that this is on record
[citation needed]
>>
>>61828875
>Still waiting on that motive.
she got literally everything he owned after he died
>>
>>61828837
Just stop
>>
>>61828920
Most spouses would inherit everything if they framed their partners murder. That doesnt mean everyone who gets married is killed by their spouse. Why would she betray him so severely?
>>
>>61828920
>she got literally everything he owned after he died
She alreday had it before he died, because they were married.
>>61828962
Why are you still replying?
>>
>>61825996
Yep fuck off
>>
>>61828996
why did you even reply to my comment in the first place retard?
Shit even your damage control is autistic
>>
>>61829038
>Shit even your damage control is autistic
You mean like >>61828793
>>
dave killed kurt because kurt was spreading rumors that dave was a huge faggot
>>
>>61829076
>projecting
>>
>>61828996
she didn't own the music rights of his, and was soon going to lose everything because kurt was going to divorce her and he had a prenup
>>
>>61828981
>That doesnt mean everyone who gets married is killed by their spouse.
no shit you fucking idiot, not everyone is a psychopath like that bitch Courtney Love
>>
>>61829147
>she didn't own the music rights of his
Neither did he. It was owned by Nirvana Ltd.
>and was soon going to lose everything because kurt was going to divorce her
Not how divorces work
>prenup
[citation needed]
>>
>>61828903
>[citation needed]
stop shitposting and go watch Soaked in Bleach
>>
>>61829141
you're right kurt was projecting. the whole thing is very sad
>>
>>61829070
i'm truly at a loss for words
please google the definition of damage control, then proceed to take five times the lethal dosage of heroin and somehow shoot yourself afterwards because retardation is a disease
>>
>>61829179
>>61828218

>>61829193
No I meant you are projecting because people call you a huge faggot.
>>
>>61829218
>please google the definition of damage control
It's like being called out for posting lies, and then pretending you were just knowingly posting memes.

It's called damage control.

Just stop posting.
>>
how long until we get a /kcwm/ (Kurt Cobain Was Murdered) general?
>>
>>61829252
the fact that you felt the need to prove that you knew the definition to me, then failing miserably, only strengthens my points
jfc
>>
>>61829155
ah yes, the emotional irrationality in your logic reveals itself. you have no evidence supporting your claim. if we are projecting what is more likely based on personality types, it is more likely that kurt offed himself like he had been alluding to for years. he had a well known reputation of taking extreme measures and self harm. he may have been murdered, but he seemed to have come to terms with death and displayed suicidal behaviour.
>>
>>61828903
about him being suicidal because she and kurt said that it was an accident about what happened in rome and the doctor himself disproved the theory that this was a suicide attempt
>"The last image I have of him, which in light of the tragedy now seems pathetic, is of a young man playing with the little girl. He did not seem like a young man who wanted to end it all."

>Did they not hear the song "I Hate Myself And Want To Die"?
he was going to name his album that but dumb people like you would take that seriously too, he was being sarcastic
>[citation needed]
besides the fact her own lawyer believes it's forged
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srwrVFiXH5U
there's also the movie and this
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3271385/VIDEO-EXCLUSIVE-Experts-examining-Kurt-Cobain-s-suicide-note-suggest-murdered-dramatic-teaser-new-documentary-Soaked-Bleach.html
>>
>>61829174
when he died she was the primary owner of his music rights until 2006, she was going to recieve a small settlement also listen to conversations between her lawyer and tom grant
>>
>>61829365
her personality has nothing to do with the facts proving Kurt didn't commit suicide

>he had a well known reputation of taking extreme measures and self harm.
[citation needed]
>>
>>61827920
I would've killed myself too t b h.
>>
>>61829501
being a rockstar is was clearly not a comfortable experience for him. he was a reclusive, heroin addicted mega star. these are not things associated that mild, safe people do. also, people who do heroin dont care about health. it seems to me like kurt just wanted to be known, revered and remembered. and he did anything he thought would gain peoples attention, including ending his life is a blaze of glory, going out on top as shockingly as he possibly could
>>
>>61829628
even if this is all true, it still doesn't prove that it was a suicide and it should at least be examined thoroughly so that there isn't a shadow of a doubt as to what happened and this can all be laid to rest
>>
>>61829628
you realise heroin is addictive right? he was doing it before he had a daughter and before he was famous, he even outright said many times that he wanted to stop doing it
>>
>>61829736
this already is laid to rest. the case will never be reopened, never.

you talk like this conspiarcy is some high profile media story l m a o
>>
>>61829803
>you talk like this conspiarcy is some high profile media story
this conspiracy is pretty popular maybe on par with the truth movement
>>
>>61829803
>cases can't be reopened
>>
>>61825766
Sauce
>>
Why does all of /mu/ care about the almost meaningless and most predictable death of a B tier artist
>>
>>61831645
do you have any idea how big the shitstorm will be if it's confirmed that Courtney killed Kurt?
>>
>>61832306
would be glorious
>>
File: 1e9[1].png (24 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1e9[1].png
24 KB, 625x626
>>61828518
Back to reddit, faggot.
>>
>>61828130
he said he did it to make sure he'd die even if the shotgun blast didn't kill him, did you even watch the video you retard? He said he literally had a couple minutes to pull the trigger before he'd lose consciousness. It takes seconds to pull a trigger.
>>
>>61832306
It would be awesome
But it's like saying "do you have any idea how big the shitstorm will be if it's confirmed that aliens built the pyramids?"
It's not going to happen and we don't need 5 threads a day full of childish speculations and tin foil theories.
>>
>>61833302
not really, the case gets closer to being reopened every day ever since that movie came out
>>
>>61833278
>he said he did it to make sure he'd die even if the shotgun blast didn't kill him, did you even watch the video you retard?
my point was that it was a lethal dose (which he confirmed ), you claimed it wasn't
>He said he literally had a couple minutes to pull the trigger before he'd lose consciousness.
he's wrong, most people who die of heroin overdoses are found with the needle still in their arm...
>It takes seconds to pull a trigger.
yeah, but it takes longer than seconds to take the needle out, put the cap back on, put it away, roll his sleeve down and pick up a shotgun and aim at his head and shoot himself
>>
>>61833482
first of all, i'm not that guy. Second, you believe the police officer when he says it was a lethal dose but not when he says he would've had a couple minutes to pull the trigger. That's cherry picking, which is something you conspiracy theorists can't seem to realize that you're constantly doing.
>>
>>61833591
no it isn't cherry picking, Tom Grant has always asserted that the heroin injection was lethal but the SPD denied it, well now they've confirmed it actually was a lethal dose

I challenge you to show me literally anything proving a human can function for minutes after injecting a lethal dose of heroin
>>
>>61834036
Lol its the definition of cherry picking, you have the same guy state two facts but you choose to only believe the one supporting your theory.

Listen. When another guy in the thread asked for proof that it was a lethal dose, you linked the video with the police officer. You want proof he couldn't have pulled the trigger, go watch the video again, it should be proof enough by your logic.

You're the one disagreeing with the police officer, prove him wrong then.
>>
>>61834216
it's a well documented fact that must victims of heroin OD are found with the needle still in their arm, that's how fast it takes effect
>>
lol this thread's still going, gg obsessive conspiritards
>>
>>61835405
gg Courtney
>>
>>61826135
>so poorly written, it could be a foo fighters verse
kek
>>
File: kurt-cobain-montage-of-heck.jpg (646 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
kurt-cobain-montage-of-heck.jpg
646 KB, 1500x1125
>>
>>61835684
>"The most intimate propaganda ever"
>>
>>61835703
>propaganda
how?
>>
>>61835710
shills the debunked suicide theory
>>
>>61825766
Tits and timestamp or GTFO
>>
who cares lol either way he's dead
Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.