[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
death grips a shit seriously, how can anyone enjoy this trash?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (218 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
218 KB, 1440x1080
death grips a shit
seriously, how can anyone enjoy this trash?
what is this shitty meme?
>>
>>61824464
I like it
your not getting validation from me faggot
>>
Just listen to clipping OP. It's like Death Grips but more varied and an actually competent MC
>>
i don't get it either
>>
It's their worst and it's a piece of shit.
>>
>>61824464
Why is this not on spotify, i demand answers
>in before he uses spotify
>>
>>61824464
Nobody likes DG.
They are just doing false-flagging shitpost.
>>
>>61824548
>more varied
objectively untrue

>an actually competent MC
he's the most generic rapper i've ever heard
>>
>>61824464
death grips is such a shitty meme that even making hate threads on them is a shitty meme now

that's just impressive.
>>
>>61824584
it's a mixtape dummy. they can't make money from it because it uses unlicensed samples from pink floyd, jane's addiction etc.
>>
>>61824464
I don't care much for them but honestly, if you genuinely don't understand why other people love them, then you're probably a newfag.
>>
meme harder
>>
they're great. I wish everybody could like them because they make such good music
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 550x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 550x340
>>61824464
>he doesnt like death grips.
>>
>>61824464
I like lots of different music, because i unironically love music.

my tastes are never memes and im never ashamed of what i listen to
>>
>>61824464
>>61824563
>>61824566
>>61824627
>>61824649
neo /mu/ ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>61824939
>I wish everybody could like them because they make such good music
this
>>
>>61825008
THIS

I know someone who won't listen to death grips because they saw memes of it.
>>
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY THREADS LIKE THIS

YOU TAKE A POPULAR ARTIST ON /MU/

YOU SAY THEY SUCK

YOU GET GUARANTEED REPLIES

WHY IS THIS BOARD SO FUCKING TERRIBLE
>>
>>61826262
I see it as a thread starter since this board is so shit, PEOPLE ARE BORED AND WILL BAIT which is like this sites fuel for existing
>>
>>61824639
Name a Death Grips song that sounds like each of these songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaAjYG7zTTg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyjCmtyYdyM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WBYzu1_OqM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v3PCz5fqVE
>>
>>61824464
I listened to this last night while drunk and I thought it was good.
>>
Death Grips hate threads are the worst fucking meme on /mu/ kill yourself
>>
>>61826568
What are you gonna do when they come for you?
>>
>>61826262
you gotta admit, b8 is pretty much the kindling for all discussion on /mu/.
anyway. death grips is great
>>
>>61826366
>they sound different to death grips therefore they are more varied
i guess macklemore is also more varied
>>
ITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOES

https://youtu.be/mb0vnhnoV9Q
>>
>>61826942
My point was that clipping jump from sound to sound while Death Grips remain quite stagnant in comparison. Death Grips do change instrumentation and pace from time to time but their overall sound doesn't change as much as clipping. Clipping have stuff like Death Grips (That is better because once again, Daveed Diggs is actually competent most of the time) plus more

I like a couple of Death Grips songs but trying to listen to a full album gets incredibly monotonous because there's only so many minutes you can take listening to loud synths and a yelling hobo despitefairly good drumwork sprinkled throughout. 5/10 at best
>>
>>61827376
listen to exmilitary and then listen to niggas on the moon, and tell me what about them sounds similar
>>
>>61827531
Exmilitary is like their black sheep admittely but there's still a bunch of similarities

>MC Ride yelling
>Vague, yet aggressive lyrics
>Synth tones are similar and sample driven throughout
>Lots of songs on Exmilitary could be on NOTM without a second look (Takyon, Cutthroat, Guillotine, Thru the Walls, etc.)
>Tone and pace is largely the same throughout both records.
>Brief samples

Only noticeable differences is that NOTM is more glitchy and instrumental. Exmilitary has more variety in samples and has slightly more rapping but that's about it

Regardless, Clipping changes more between one album than DG does through their entire discography. Name two Death Grips songs with as much difference between them as Dream and Body and Blood
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.