[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Swans loud?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
Is Swans loud?
>>
Who?
>>
What?
>>
When?
>>
Who is this? How'd you get this number?

Don't call here again
>>
>>61823820
Loud as in noisy music? not really
well at least that album you posted in the op isn't very loud and noisy
>>
I'm gay
>>
>album is loud

what the fuck does this even mean nigga hahahaha. any album is loud just turn your fucken speakers up nigga like damn hahahahha
>>
funny dog pic op post more
>>
>>61823906
lol kill yourself
>>
HERE
NOW
HERE
NOW
>>
>>61823820
Their live shows? Yes, very.
>>
My mom called my a rape baby once
>>
>>61824146
I'm going to report you to the police right after I kill myself. For murdering a gay man.
>>
I went to a live show once.

I got shouted at by Gira when he was tuning his guitar because I was talking to my friend.

My ears hurt afterwards.
>>
Swans isn't for everyone...
>>
File: lunacy audacity.png (63 KB, 1366x720) Image search: [Google]
lunacy audacity.png
63 KB, 1366x720
>>61823820
Yes.
>>
>>61823820
if you turn up the volume
>>
New album announcement when? Hoping for before the end of the month
>>
>>61823820
Gonna implying this is for live shows since any music that you have can become loud by turning up the volume. Yes they are loud live. No, earbuds/earpieces aren't necessary due to their excellent manipulation of sound/noise live.
>>
>>61825316
>earbuds at concerts ever
I didn't pay full ticket price for a muted music experience
>>
>>61825407
edge
>>
I didn't think they were that loud live and I was in the front row in a small enclosed venue.

They were a bit loud yes, but I was expecting my ears to bleed and it wasn't that.
>>
>>61823820
Why don't you go and find out, faggot?
>>
>>61824277
Tell her I said hi btw.
>>
>>61825450
Really? I saw them in similar circumstances and was laughing at how sadistically loud the intro was. And my hearing is shitty too.

I guess the rest of the show wasn't quite as loud though.
>>
>>61825407
Yeah I hate cheap ones myself. The pieces that cost a decent amount (~25 USD) are nice though only canceling out excessive noise instead of fucking the entire concert experience like the cheap earbuds do and you can also use them over and over again as cheap earbuds barely last a couple hours.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.