[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cosmosis fest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: rMdcYFh.jpg (429 KB, 700x990) Image search: [Google]
rMdcYFh.jpg
429 KB, 700x990
Anyone going along to this?
>>
Yeah, saw it posted in /shugazi/ a bit ago and got tickets
>>
>>61811399
Nawh, but I am going to see LSD and the Search For God on the 10th in a 85 person venue, so pretty hyped about that.
>>
I don't know how I should feel about this, but I have literally never heard of a single band here.
>>
>>61812930
how is that even possible?

Get out.
>>
the seafood mods look very out of place
>>
>>61812930
How are you on /mu/ without knowing who the Jesus Mary Chain are?
>>
>>61812958
Looking again, I've heard of Deafheaven but I haven't listened to them.
>>
>>61813038
Honestly I'm surprised. I've been using this site for over 2 years now and haven't even heard them mentioned.
>>
>>61811399
Real tempted
>>
I'm very tempted, but considering the price and the fact that I'm only really into JAMC and LSD; it probably wouldn't be worth it.
>>
Sometimes I am so jealous of UKfags.

I don't care where you are there, the drive to that is probably less than the distance I have to drive to see any show whatsoever

Seriously. here in the upper great plains of the US I have to drive 1000 KM to get to a major city, and thats one that doesn't get a quarter of the shows the coastal cities do
>>
>>61811399
>all these bands
>sleaford mods, who make fun of all these bands
>>
>>61813346
I can testify to Wire and The Ravonettes putting on a good show, at least they did years ago.

also, how can you not like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o_AjhydFAE

I'd really like to see Holy Wave, just heard them for the first time this week and thought they were pretty good
>>
>>61813428
sleaford mods dont take the piss out of these bands, williamson gets on well with anton newcombe over twitter and these are the sty;e of bands that Sleaford Mods like, they tend to take the piss out of generic indie rock bands
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.