[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Neighbor is pumping all kinds of bass one his shitty subwoofer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: subwoofer_lg.jpg (76 KB, 800x695) Image search: [Google]
subwoofer_lg.jpg
76 KB, 800x695
>Neighbor is pumping all kinds of bass one his shitty subwoofer

Do I go over and talk to him like a normal person or do I crank my speakers up to the limit and rattle the floor even worse?
>>
harsh noise full volume
>>
>>61801870
Play a drone playlist.
>>
Let the man bump
>>
Sounds like it's time for a good old fashioned bass-off:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVGcRNotCAE
>>
if he's doing it in an apartment building, slash the cunt's tires
>>
>>61802123
LET
>>
You better have the set to back it up, friend. Nothing's worse than a bass-off that you lose
>>
>>61801904
>>61802096
please op
>>
play this at max volume to no end
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lNJamgjZ58
>>
>>61801870
Don't be a dry balls OP let him have his fun.

You sound like a german or something, shit neighbour.
>>
>>61802866
>blasting your music for all to hear is fun for everyone else around me
Is this you?
>>
>>61801870
SPEAKER WAR NOW
>>
>>61802784
Yeah
>>
>>61801870
I had a speaker war with the guy above me once. I ended up winning when I put the bass up and the pictures on the wall started rattling and he eventually shouted fuck you through the floor and left
>>
>>61802866
>Bumping bass in an apartment

Get a fucking house if you're going to do that.
>>
File: cover.jpg (170 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
170 KB, 1024x1024
>>61801870
I heard talk of bass in this thread
>>
>>61803518
It doesnt solve the problem from my experience. They just make it louder. When my friend even lived out in the country, his neighbors 200 yards away just set off explosions.
>>
>>61804714
What? If you don't have a shitty house, then you should be able to blast your music without pissing off anyone else.

Unless you're one of those morons who play it so loud that they give themselves hearing damage.
>>
>>61804824
bass is extremely powerful and often nothing can stop it. And hearing damage unfortunately has nothing to do with it as the nature of bass. Treble will start causing damage way before. Almost always someone completely blasting me with their stereo doesnt even have the volume turned up that loud at all. The bass however needs to banned. Way too much power for the very vast majority of people to handle responsibly.
>>
>>61804934
>often nothing can stop it

Except soundproofing. Bass coming from the sound system in my basement isn't a problem even in the rest of the house unless you put the volume to really ear-destroying levels for the intended listener. Like I said, stop having a shitty house.
>>
>>61805046
>Except soundproofing.
Then give me phone numbers or anything I'm not kidding. It is extremely hard to soundproof against.

nb4 egg crate foam

and multi-million dollar homeowners here in town are flipping the fuck out over short term rentals because of house parties and bass.

Treble is extremely easy to sound proof against using egg crate, carpet, tile, etc. but not bass. Bass you basically have to build a whole other wall and that may be exactly why you're not experiencing problems. The only thing that can stop bass is material > air > material > air, etc. Treble can be stopped with one layer.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.