[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U90 2kvrHj44 What the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: tame-impala-currents.jpg (471 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
tame-impala-currents.jpg
471 KB, 1200x1200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U902kvrHj44

What the fuck was he thinking?
>>
>>61797757
>keeps songs in mezzo forte
"wow, synths are popular. guess thats the only way to make good music these days"
>>
>>61797757
Fuck you, those synths during the chorus are tight.

>Best
Less I Know the Better
>Runner up
Let it Happen
>Worst
Yes I'm Changing
>Overrated
Nangs
>Underrated
The Moment
>>
>>61797757
Okay the weird vocoder shit might not have worked out, but the chorus is pretty catchy. Not the best song on the album, but not the worst.

>>61798971
Literally the only thing you got right is the best.

>Best
Less I Know the Better
>Runner up
The Moment
>Worst
Cause I'm a Man
>Overrated
Let it Happen
>Underrated
Reality in Motion

Overall, this album is a solid 8/10.
>>
>>61799143
Fuck me. I enjoyed all but two songs from the album, so I'm not too particular about my list.
>>
>>61798971
Seconded except I like Nangs and haven't seen it overly praised
>>
>>61797757
Knew it would be this before even checking the link.
I pretty much never skip tracks every time with albums I like since sometimes such tracks can grow on me, but I like to pretend that one doesn't exist. The rest of it is a really good album though imhotbh
>>
Can someone explain the hype behind New Person, Same Old Mistakes?
>>
>>61799342
listen with your heart
>>
>>61799831
I did, but the lyrical matter was the same old stuff about girls breaking his heart. Did something about the instrumental make people love it?
>>
>>61800036
>stuff about girls breaking his heart.
ok, so you don't have basic listening comprehension.
>>
>>61800105
I wouldn't be off the mark for 9/10 of his other songs.

Anyway, I don't listen to music for the lyrics, so what made you listen from the heart while listening to it?
>>
>they say people don't change, but that's bullshit, they do
damn...
>>
better than james murphy
>>
>>61798971
>No Eventually
>2015+1
>>
>>61801165
It is weird because there are a couple tracks I never listen to individually but I think Currents works great as a whole
>>
>>61799143
>Best
Past Life
>Runner up
Less I know the Better
>Worst
Yes I'm Changing
>overrated
Let it Happen
>Underrated
>Past Life

Fight me/my taste is shit/etc
>>
While I don't think Currents is fantastic, I do really enjoy it. I like the direction Kevin's going in.
>>
>>61798971
>Best
Let it Happen
>Runner-up
The Less I Know the Better
>Worst
Past Life
>Overrated
'Cause I'm a Man
>Underrated
The Moment
>>
>>61800205

you shut that dirty mouth before I put something fleshy and firm in it

like my penis, perhaps
>>
>>61801314
Barring songs from TPAB, that's probably the best R&B song of the year. I love that song.
>>
>>61802637
Why do you love Past Life so much? It's just a basic synth that doesn't deviate much over a pitched-down vocal line.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.