[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Least Controversial "Best Song"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
What songs would you consider the least controversial to name when asked to guess the best song of all time, according to everyone in the Western World?

>Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven
>Pink Floyd - Another Brick In the Wall
>Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
>David Bowie - Space Oddity
>David Bowie & Queen - Under Pressure
>Michael Jackson - Man In the Mirror
>Bob Dylan - Blowin' in the Wind
>Beatles - Yesterday
>Beatles - Hey Jude
>John Lennon - Imagine
>Beach Boys - God Only Knows
>Simon & Garfunkel - Sound of Silence
Since this takes into consideration the opinions of old people, normies, young people, I'd say rap and anything made in the 21st century wouldn't be there since old people don't listen to that new stuff and young people don't want to sound like plebs. Metal wouldn't be there, Led Zeppelin would probably be the closest thing to it and most digestible. Don't think jazz would be there.
>>
Strawberry Fields Forever

>Yesterday
>Hey Jude
not even top 10 Beatles songs
>>
>>61796841
>queen
You can fuck right off
>>
>>61796841
i hate all of those besides beach boys
shit list
>>
>>61796875
I prefer Strawberry Fields Forever to both of those but I thought they'd be more popular.
>>
Only one I can agree with is Sound of Silence.

It's objectively a good song.
>>
>>61796918
you live up to your name
>>
>>61796841
>Michael Jackson - Man In the Mirror

Nah man that should be Thriller since you know, it is.
>>
>>61796949
It's kinda pretentious and stuffy imo
>>
>CCR - It Ain't Me
>>
shitty dadrock mostly. Obviously most people don't listen to anything made before 1960 so that'd be an accurate assumption of a list, OP.
>>
>>61796841
>>Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven
>>Pink Floyd - Another Brick In the Wall
>>Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
>>David Bowie - Space Oddity
>>David Bowie & Queen - Under Pressure
>>Michael Jackson - Man In the Mirror
>>Bob Dylan - Blowin' in the Wind
>>Beatles - Yesterday
>>Beatles - Hey Jude
>>John Lennon - Imagine
>>Beach Boys - God Only Knows
>>Simon & Garfunkel - Sound of Silence
These are all fucking terrible and I don't think even plebificus maximus would agree with any of these.
>>
Atom heart mother?
>>
>Slint - Good Morning Captain
>NMH - Aeroplane over the sea
>David Bowie - Blackstar
>Merzbow - Woodpecker No. 1
>Limp Bizkit - The Nookie
>Jonathan Wolff - Seinfeld Theme Song
>King Crimson - 21st Century Schizoid Man
>Beach Boys - Surfin USA
>Chief Keef - I Don't Like
>John Coltrane - Ascension (Edition 2)
>>
>>61796841
David Bowie - Heroes, since plebs and patricians can enjoy it
>>
>>61799329
Never liked Heroes. Pacing always seemed off to me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.