[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember that time he completely and utterly BTFO'd Mike
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 450x455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 450x455
Remember that time he completely and utterly BTFO'd Mike Patton?

I do
>>
Wow what a whiny cunt
>>
was pretty jokes tbqh
>>
In his biography he also says something along the lines of "we had this fucking band opening for us called "The Jesus Mary Chain" or some shit and they were tremendous fucking assholes"
>>
>>61796997
based tony k
>>
>>61796997
maybe they were assholes
?
>>
Pretty sure it was the other way around.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3FHXXP5T3U
>>
>>61796767
>BTFO'd
you mean whined about him like a little bitch and got them taken out of festivals?
>>
>>61796997
That would have been Lollapalooza 92 and yeah, I'd be surprised if JAMC weren't pissed off. It was a shitty deal for them, they were playing on the main stage early in the afternoon to like a half (at best) capacity crowd that by and large hadn't heard of them and didn't care.

Just seeing JAMC outside on a summer afternoon doesn't really work.
>>
>>61797114
That interview is hilarious, it's like 20 minutes of pure shit talking. It's like a joke because they're on German TV and they know noone is going to be watching it
>>
>>61797089
Yeah there's a pretty big history of people saying The Jesus and Mary Chain are some of the worst people they've ever met. I just found the Kiedis mention funny because it seemed like he had no idea who they were.
>>
Why did Kiedis kick them off the bill anyways? Just for having a similar album title?
>>
>>61797269
Because he was jealous of Patton
>>
>>61797269
Because they "stole their sound".
>>
>>61797161
Link to the full interview?
>>
>>61797161
Wait never mind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hop4rBPuSs
>>
>>61797114
top bantz
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.