[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FrankJavCee is the king of /mu/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: photo.jpg.png (4 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg.png
4 KB, 100x100
FrankJavCee is the king of /mu/
>>
No, he's the king of nothing and no one. He owns a YouTube channel that doesn't do as well as it should. That is all. May he have a great life. Peace.
>>
>>61791088
Ooh, somebody gonna get laid in college.
>>
>>61791061
I LOVE YOU FRANK
>>
>>61791061
i bet you watch filthy frank too
>>
>>61791184
What?
>>
>>61791061
it's too early frank give it a rest. Also stop posting your shitty webms on /wsg/
>>
>>61791210
terrible post, lad.
>>
>>61791061
Frank is cringeworthy. Instead of working on his chops and making worthwhile music he does dumb meme videos.
>>61791184
I already did. I fucked yo bitch and yo mom nigga in a 3 way. That shit was tight or rather loose after I was done.
>>
I seriously hate internet humor, you faggots are literally the same as those "nerd culture" people.
>>
>>61791061
He jumped the shark hard lately to be honest.
>>
he sucks. his video on noise music was embarrassing, he treated noise as a joke and clearly didn't know shit
>>
>>61791672
noise music is a joke though
>>
>>61791606
Internet humour is the worst, I agree. The entire joke of his videos is "haha I go on /mu/ too"
>>
>>61791701
fuck off
>>
>>61791544
>I already did. I fucked yo bitch and yo mom nigga in a 3 way. That shit was tight or rather loose after I was done.
this is such a cringey post dude
>>
>>61791672
Even though noise music nowadays is treated as serious business, and I do think it should be treated as such because I like it too, it started as one of those dadaist "fuck yous" to art and everything
>>
>>61791819
That doesn't necessarily make it a joke, though. Russolo took his shit seriously, too.
>>
>>61791794
I think you quoted the wrong post
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.